• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Seungyeon
B09DlQ5CEAENy4T.jpg
B09Dl7lCYAAvBv0.jpg

Ain't nothin wrong with dating 5 girls at a time.

Agreed. You gotta make sure they're not in the same town, or if you're in a huge metroplex, at least more than 30 miles of each other.

You also gotta avoid the very popular spots, make sure to never drunk text, and be very aware of what's going on.

Another thing you can do is date a wide variety of girls. Like one could be this ridiculously southern girl and the other could be this extremely Asian girl that way you won't run into the Asian inside a church and run into the Southern girl at your favorite Korean BBQ place.

Ym1r

Agreed. You gotta make sure they're not in the same town, or if you're in a huge metroplex, at least more than 30 miles of each other.

You also gotta avoid the very popular spots, make sure to never drunk text, and be very aware of what's going on.

Another thing you can do is date a wide variety of girls. Like one could be this ridiculously southern girl and the other could be this extremely Asian girl that way you won't run into the Asian inside a church and run into the Southern girl at your favorite Korean BBQ place.

loc is seeing like 4 girls in all different spots im def he should be able to pull it off.

ramyeon

Finally got around to watching the new Roommate episode. That Gookjoo/Nana exchange was taken so out of context. Just seemed like a friendly jab more than anything, it was funny.

Finally got around to watching the new Roommate episode. That Gookjoo/Nana exchange was taken so out of context. Just seemed like a friendly jab more than anything, it was funny.

Absolutely. She's probably the one I like the least out of the cast, and I wouldn't mind at all if she was replaced with someone else. But that exchange was pretty harmless.

ramyeon

The person who tried to get me into K-pop 10+ years ago just brought this to my attention, don't think I saw it mentioned here.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/2ne1-minzys-sister-debuts
Had my interest until "Christian music". Not for me.
Absolutely. She's probably the one I like the least out of the cast, and I wouldn't mind at all if she was replaced with someone else. But that exchange was pretty harmless.
Yeah, I actually like Gookjoo and I think she brings a lot to the cast myself. The Baek Ji Young concert segment was also hilarious. I think Nana is confident enough in her looks and self-aware of the work she's done in the past to take that kind of joke as what it is, a joke.

------------

Random collaboration from producer Rainstone with Brian McKnight, San E and Verbal Jint came out today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCYs2BdihVs

tumblr_msvnbjsivE1qjwl2so1_500.gif

Wat.

I've never seen Roommate before S2 so I don't know how it was, but Gook Juice is one of the funniest people I've seen in the variety game. She proved her worth in that Running Man episode, and she seriously deserves a spot.

If there's anybody who absolutely should be kicked out is Jackson or Joon Hyung. Don't get me wrong, I love those dudes but they are such tryhards it gets a little cringey sometimes. But, that's if they really have to kick someone out. Otherwise, the cast is perfectly fine. There's such a variety of characters that I actually got hooked in the first episode. If there's an SBS that needs to replace Running Man, this might be it.

Now speaking of RM... The evil queen/chaebol episode was hilarious as fnck, probably the best one I've seen this year. Then to follow that up with the awesomeness of the Shin MinAh gets married ep, was such a perfect follow up, it seems like the show has found it's stride once again. Here's hoping it'll last long enough to give the show a proper send-off if necessary.

loc is seeing like 4 girls in all different spots im def he should be able to pull it off.

It should be easy tbh... just proper time management and knowing where everyone is, that way you can avoid those spots and cause a commotion.

I'd honestly be surprised if he fails, unless he's one of those "tips hat m'lady type of dudes" then yeah, he's got no hope.

Also, LOL at the Brian McKnight, San E and Verbal Jint collab. I love all 3 but goddamn, that's one song I'd like to forget that exists. Terrible, just utter trash.

ramyeon

If there's anybody who absolutely should be kicked out is Jackson or Joon Hyung. Don't get me wrong, I love those dudes but they are such tryhards it gets a little cringey sometimes. But, that's if they really have to kick someone out. Otherwise, the cast is perfectly fine. There's such a variety of characters that I actually got hooked in the first episode. If there's an SBS that needs to replace Running Man, this might be it.

Also, LOL at the Brian McKnight, San E and Verbal Jint collab. I love all 3 but goddamn, that's one song I'd like to forget that exists. Terrible, just utter trash.
Jackson and Joon Hyung are hilarious too. The Romeo and Juliet recital with their terrible reading skills and mispronunciations had me dying of laughter. Cast is fine as is, it's leagues better than season 1 and doesn't need to be changed. In fact the only weak links are Kang Joon, Minwoo and Dong Wook. Mostly because they don't really do anything and are hardly around (Probably because of schedules or because they're just not that entertaining).

And yeah the song is shite. But it's kind of nice to hear Verbal Jint rapping like this. Getting sick of him recycling the same style of ballad single over and over again.

giri

This show is so bad. The hosts make me cringe so much. Particularly Hanbyul (Who's actually from my city).

They're doing an english show where almost none of the guests can speak english and are trying to be as inoffensive as possible.

It's never going to be great viewing.

Outside of Tina.

ramyeon

They're doing an english show where almost none of the guests can speak english and are trying to be as inoffensive as possible.

It's never going to be great viewing.

Outside of Tina.
I do understand why it's bad, especially having background in ESL work. But it's still bad lol.

Jackson and Joon Hyung are hilarious too. The Romeo and Juliet recital with their terrible reading skills and mispronunciations had me dying of laughter. Cast is fine as is, it's leagues better than season 1 and doesn't need to be changed. In fact the only weak links are Kang Joon, Minwoo and Dong Wook. Mostly because they don't really do anything and are hardly around (Probably because of schedules or because they're just not that entertaining).

And yeah the song is shite. But it's kind of nice to hear Verbal Jint rapping like this. Getting sick of him recycling the same style of ballad single over and over again.

LOL I totally forgot those 3 existed in the show.

But yeah Jackson and Joon Hyung are hilarious, there's just a couple of cringey moments from them.

This show is so bad. The hosts make me cringe so much. Particularly Hanbyul (Who's actually from my city).

Lawd Jesus you weren't kidding about the cringe factor. I could only last until Wendy sang and I immediately shut it off.

Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna be switching my RV biases. After Weekly Idol and this... I'm 3 steps away from joining
#TeamWendy.

ramyeon

Lawd Jesus you weren't kidding about the cringe factor. I could only last until Wendy sang and I immediately shut it off.
Yeah it's pretty hard to sit through haha, I don't think I've ever made it through an episode. Usually the theme song puts me off from the get go lol.

----

Guys I am super hyped for the new Toy (Yoo Hee Yeol) album which is hopefully coming sometime next month. There's a really impressive list of artists featuring (Including Kwon Jin Ah who was my favourite contestant from Kpop Star 3) and it's been so long since we had a new Toy album.

ramyeon

New MC Mong album cover and tracklist.

1414483596_789180fwp3e.jpeg

10291070_638857182893f8qiw.jpg

Lots of artists featuring... Huh Gak, Jinsil from Mad Soul Child, Ailee, Baek Ji Young, Lyn, Gary, Hyorin from Sistar, Bumkey, The Channels, Sweden Laundry, Minah from Girl's Day, Song Yoo Jin.

Due out November 3rd.

Loci

It should be easy tbh... just proper time management and knowing where everyone is, that way you can avoid those spots and cause a commotion.

I'd honestly be surprised if he fails, unless he's one of those "tips hat m'lady type of dudes" then yeah, he's got no hope.

You'd be a great addition to our dating-advice squad man.

Someone explain me how Winner works live because I don't get it.
___

Also, considering my pagely AOA spam it looks like that not that many put me on their ignore list. Gotta find that healthy balance.
I'd post some now but for the sake of everyone's general well-being I'll wait for the next page.
Kaeun said:

Someone explain me how Winner works live because I don't get it.

They're going for that model classy feel. The promoted songs are pretty light on choreography so they seem a little weird if you don't follow them. When they perform at the YG Family concerts you can see their goofy sides.

Top Bottom