• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Hokuten

Neo Member
I think Yerin is #1, but Yuju is purrty good too. Also - don't Yuju and SinB look alike? Maybe it's just me and lack of exposure to them. Just now getting in to them. Their choreo is a big selling point for me.

llehuty

It's all about Yuju.

160125 여자친구(GFRIEND) - 시간을 달려서 (Rough) @쇼케이스 직캠/Fancam by -wA-
From the showcase. Choreo is really good. And performing without barely any backing vocals with this type of choreo is amazing.

스텔라(STELLAR) - 찔려(Sting) 드레스 ver. 안무영상 (Dance Practice Dress ver.) (부제 : 신부들의 반란)
You can tell they have so much fun with this "look how innocent and pure we are".

써스포 SUS4 - Pick me up Official Teaser
Was keeping my eye on them after their pre-2014-Girl's Day-ish debut, but meh.

HIGHEND - Automatic MV
What a waste of awesome prechorus build up. Big Bang should be proud.

IMFACT - 롤리팝 Lollipop Official Teaser (Individual teasers in the same channel).
New boy group from 9muses' company. Let's hope they get popular enough to fund 9muses comebacks.

tbh, Gayoon's gotta stop styling 4Minute.

---

Dal Shabet @ Weekly Idol (eng subs)

Cosigned and thank you!

Ym1r

Yuju is the best

Kept falling but kept getting back up.

Love that determination.

Wish Hwayoung and SNSD had that kind of determination.

neoism

KMF5tMZ.jpg
chuplz.png

feist_

Banned
Sera --- 160108 セラ/류세라 (元9MUSES) /Seoul Christmas Festival

Better than her more boring songs.

Yerin has her charms, but Yuju is the most talented member of her group, unlike...

If you can't sing or rap, at least have basic manners.

my friend's 4 walls fan art
The stylistic take is nice, as opposed to going for fully realistic interpretation. If they have more, please post.

I love 4Minute and I love Gayoon...but yeah. If it's not the overralls, it's something else. She's so talented in everything important, in pop music...except styling.
Nearly verbatim, and I'm of the minority who mostly liked the styling during the previous comeback.

I think it's mostly elation at finally having enough clothings to cover their modesty.

I liked this song on first listen, and like it more with successive plays.

Now this is a song 2013 Muses would have done well with. Fits right in with Dolls.

Yuju is the best

Kept falling but kept getting back up.

Love that determination.

Wish Hwayoung and SNSD had that kind of determination.
SXTdVRg.jpg

They're coming for you.. something, something 100 wins..

vanty

At least half of those Taeyeon votes are probably due to nothing else than that one guy who posts nothing but her. Even Cuddler has more variety.

Pendulum

Ex-KARA's Seungyeon has signed with JWIDE-Company

Edit: Her letter on Instagram:
Everyone, it’s been a long time. It’s me, Han Seung Yeon.

I’ve been wondering how to say this, and I’ve kept writing and then erasing what I wrote, but now that the company has been decided upon I’m giving you the news. I’m sorry it’s late.

I joined DSP Media when I was 19 years old, and now that I’m leaving after ten years there it feels very strange, difficult, and scary. You must feel the same.

Since I debuted at the age of 20, along with my fellow members I’ve received so much love from the fans, and we helped heal each other’s wounds. Those past nine years we’ve spent together are precious memories that I will keep for the rest of my life.

Now I am embarking on making new beautiful memories and experiences with my fans together at a new company. We have never been separated, turned on each other, or said goodbye before. I believe that you, we, and I know that better than anyone else. I’m so sorry that you’ve been hurt by the things that the world says, but from now on I’ll work hard to enjoy things together with you. I’ll also meet with you more often and think a lot about how I can show you myself in more fields in the future.

In this moment too, I am so grateful to my members, my team, and all of you who have worried together with me.

It’s been such a busy 9 years.

I think that despite that, I’ve been able to get to this point because of all of your love during that time. I want to embark on this together with you, and just be healthy and have things go smoothly, just as it’s been up until now.

Again, I’m sorry, and I love you.

llehuty

I'm really curious about 4minute single. I feel like it has the potential of being one of the best releases of the year or one of the worst.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
SM officially announces debut of boy group NCT with infinite members

NCT (Neo Culture Technology) will be a brand housing several different teams put together for each of the different cities in the world. The teams will form units and collab with one another. Members will be able to join freely and there is no limit to the amount of members under NCT.

NCT will be debuting their first unit this spring along with more teams to promote in Seoul and Tokyo and other major cities in China. More plans are underway for teams for South East Asia, Latin America, etc. One song will be released for the entire NCT brand which the teams representing different cities will be re-releasing under their local languages as well as additional songs in genres fit for their local cultures in an attempt to 'localize Hallyu'.

Source

Pendulum

Were produce101 subs posted yet?
Nope, thanks.
(Oh, playbacks/downloads have been exceeded :/ )

NCT teasers
1 - The origin
2 - Synchronization of your dreams

Global K-Pop group. This is our best chance, boys. Please expect my debut.

---

f(x) first concert DIMENSION 4 - Docking Station_Teaser

Edit:
I guess there was some kind of SM event, because in addition to the 52 songs to be released and NCT announcements, they also revealed their new EDM label (SceaM Records) and said it'll collaborate with Skrillex.

Gfriend out with their most boring song yet. MGT and even Glass Bead was definitely better than this. Gonna need OMG and Twice to save me from the mediocrity of Gfriend.

In the mean time there's these. Loving them both. Too bad about NCT.
So AKB basically

Can't get hyped for this.

Also, fucking lol at the difference between RV debut and NCT debut.

Edit:
I guess there was some kind of SM event, because in addition to the 52 songs to be released and NCT announcements, they also revealed their new EDM label (SceaM Records) and said it'll collaborate with Skrillex.

This will be Hitchhikers time to shine guys

JKTrix

This isn't news to anyone who hangs in the IRC, but I've managed to fall into the vortex of AKB48 variety shows lately and I've started a couple of them from the beginning. Korean stars come up more often than I thought they would.
SM2QpZZ.png

He37TjH.png

Top Bottom