• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

AReed

May Seulgi bless this page.
R750x0

R750x0

ozVKTRe.jpg

8Xj07q6.jpg

2745B750571653601CF692

iOon0x8.jpg
Thank you stylist unnie.

Pendulum

Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu teasers

---

I.O.I's Kim Sejeong will apparently be a part of new KBS show "Welcome Show" with Lee Seo Jin, Kim Jong Kook, and Noh Hong Chul. Supposedly a "live broadcast fairy".

Speaking of which, I.O.I will be at KCON France on June 2nd. Also on the line-up:
BTS
Block B
SHINee
FT Island
f(x)

---

April comeback.
Eh.

---

Watching Oh My Girl's 1st Anniversary V Live broadcast. YooA's dyed her hair. Must have something lined up.
From the other day:

llehuty

Genuinely considering KCON France just for I.O.I.
They are going to get ignored hard with the strong lineup, but it's quite crazy that it is pobably going to be one of the few (or even the only) international event with the full lineup. If it follows the same format than the american event I am going to have a hard time if I have to pick between f(x) and /o/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

llehuty

Multiangle webms of pervy Sowon

And speaking of pervy... Kyungri sometimes
(I would say NSFW).

Most impressive thing is their Like / Dislike ratio. They’re on a different level.
2.jpg
Some ratios you should add for your next list:

Ladies Code - Galaxy 174.6
Lee Hi - Hold my hand 95.6
Mamamoo - Woo hoo 78.1
Lee Hi- Breathe 53.5
Yezi - Cider 49.7
Mamamoo - You're the best 47.5
Dal Shabet - Someone like U 40.7
Oh My Girl - Liar Liar 35.7
Brave Girls - Deepened 32.7

And this is only from releases from this year. You will have to look for another useless stat to cherrypick next time, I guess.

Damn, who the fnck was cutting onions during the last episode of Running Man?

I've been sad all day after finding out about the passing of the greatest, then the Dallas Mavericks royally screw up their first home game in the playoffs so here I am watching RM wanting to laugh... instead I get diverted back on the feel train and it fnckin' sucks.

On the other hand, from that episode... I feel like this is it for RM. Like the next stretch of episodes are all going to be about reinventing themselves and if it doesn't work then RM might finally get cancelled. Which is another sad thought coz the show while it isn't as great as it used to be, it's still a fun show to kill time with. I see all these complaints on the K-variety subreddit and the comments on the eps themselves and I'm just like, y'all motherfnckers need to get a damn life.

Can I request some Solar, Irene, and Sana spam?

I feel like that'd make things a little bit better.

JKTrix

Damn, who the fnck was cutting onions during the last episode of Running Man?

I've been sad all day after finding out about the passing of the greatest, then the Dallas Mavericks royally screw up their first home game in the playoffs so here I am watching RM wanting to laugh... instead I get diverted back on the feel train and it fnckin' sucks.

On the other hand, from that episode... I feel like this is it for RM. Like the next stretch of episodes are all going to be about reinventing themselves and if it doesn't work then RM might finally get cancelled. Which is another sad thought coz the show while it isn't as great as it used to be, it's still a fun show to kill time with. I see all these complaints on the K-variety subreddit and the comments on the eps themselves and I'm just like, y'all motherfnckers need to get a damn life.

Can I request some Solar, Irene, and Sana spam?

I feel like that'd make things a little bit better.
I've been watching Running Man nearly week-to-week for over 4 years, then all of a sudden in January some other stuff caught my attention. I've probably only watched 6 episodes, total, this year so far. I'm part of the problem :(

Pendulum

I've been watching Running Man nearly week-to-week for over 4 years, then all of a sudden in January some other stuff caught my attention. I've probably only watched 6 episodes, total, this year so far. I'm part of the problem :(

*raises hand*
In the space of a few months, I've gone from watching it as soon as subs come out to taking 3 sittings to finish an episode. I still enjoy watching it, but I'm no longer looking forward to the next episode like I used to. I'm up to the second Dubai episode but did a quick click through of the latest episode to see what jongkookie was referring to. The teaser for the next episode looks like it's more of the same, so I'm not sure what new plans the PDs are up to.

flyover

On the other hand, from that episode... I feel like this is it for RM. Like the next stretch of episodes are all going to be about reinventing themselves and if it doesn't work then RM might finally get cancelled. Which is another sad thought coz the show while it isn't as great as it used to be, it's still a fun show to kill time with.

I'm with you, all around. It feels like it's on the way out. But I'll miss it when it's gone. I just started watching it a little over a year ago, have made it through just over 100 episodes (jumping all over the place in order), and I've haven't disliked a single episode. I've heard there a are few bad ones, but even the worst episode I've seen still made me laugh. And, at its best, I can't think of any show or movie that's ever made me laugh as much -- and without restraint. I'm more of a "sensible chuckle" guy, and RM gets me cackling sometimes.

It's weird but heartening to be able to discover a comfort-food type of show in adulthood, rather than through revisiting an old show for which I'm nostalgic.

Pendulum

I'm with you, all around. It feels like it's on the way out. But I'll miss it when it's gone. I just started watching it a little over a year ago, have made it through just over 100 episodes (jumping all over the place in order), and I've haven't disliked a single episode. I've heard there a are few bad ones, but even the worst episode I've seen still made me laugh. And, at its best, I can't think of any show or movie that's ever made me laugh as much -- and without restraint. I'm more of a "sensible chuckle" guy, and RM gets me cackling sometimes.

It's weird but heartening to be able to discover a comfort-food type of show in adulthood, rather than through revisiting an old show for which I'm nostalgic.

If you haven't, watch Family Outing (season 1 only) as well. Same kind of humor, and has YSJ and KJK as well.

Top Bottom