• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Despite the teased album actually being a single release, I am very happy with this comeback. The Wonder Girls using and continuing with the band formation and taking further responsibility in the crafting of their music is definitely one of the best things in K-Pop this past year - certainly the most refreshing.

Speaking of the Wonder Girls, some wonderful souls went ahead and finished subbing part 3 of the Wonder Girls Weekly Idol appearance from last year.

Edit: [ENGSUB] Wonder Girls (원더걸스) "Why So Lonely" M/V Making Film & Behind Story

Even before this was uploaded, I thought this group had the potential to give us one of the best debuts in years. Considering management agencies, I believe YG can actually give us the smallest gap in discrepancy between pre-debut dance videos and the type of song/concept used at debut, so this video just cements my excitement.
#DrinkingFromAgentChris'Cup

---

TWICE TV BEGINS EP.02 (includes dance practice of "Do It Again")

Sana will be on an upcoming episode of "Happy Together" with Cheng Xiao (yay!), Sorn, Henry, and Kangnam. Obviously a "Foreigner Special".

---

[MV] SE7EN(세븐) _ I’M GOOD(괜찮아)

TEEN TOP(틴탑)_바람이 분다(Love Comes) M/V

I don't think anyone is hating it though? We are just comparing it to their previous release and saying their preference.

It's the Pink Tape/Red Light situation again, the style change is going to trigger different reactions on people.

K-Pop GAF doesn't seem to exhibit that much but the rest of the i-netz don't seem to like it. It's really weird lol.

I feel like mid-late thirties is the golden age for Koreans women.

Yep, off the top of my head... Song Ji-hyo, Shin Min-ah, Kim Tae-hee, Jun Ji-hyun, and Son Ye-jin are gorgeous.

Pendulum

Continue to flop pls girls
bocyWbY.png

---

[MV] 우효(OOHYO) _ 청춘(Youth) (NIGHT)

Not bad but the original is better

Now that I think about it, these dancers were in that CL MV. I wonder if they'll be working with YG more often, that'd be kinda cool

Parris (the chubby one/the choreographer) was also in one of the shitty Big Bang music videos. Can't remember if it was Bae Bae or Bang Bang Bang. I think it was connections YG made when they lucked into Gangnam Style. They seem to be connected to the producers who work with Bieber, who iirc is working with CL.

Pendulum

Parris (the chubby one/the choreographer) was also in one of the shitty Big Bang music videos. Can't remember if it was Bae Bae or Bang Bang Bang. I think it was connections YG made when they lucked into Gangnam Style. They seem to be connected to the producers who work with Bieber, who iirc is working with CL.

6 degrees of Bieber or whatever, but apparently it was Taeyang who reached out to Parris after seeing "I ♡ CALI BOYS". We were then given "Ringa Linga".

(Parris was in "Bang Bang Bang" on GD's leash)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yes, so many lovely noonas. Son Ye Jin is my favorite. Han Ga In is the one I legit can't believe isn't ten years younger.

llehuty

So D.Holic are releasing another banger this year:
160706 디홀릭(D.HOLIC) Color Me Rad [4th Single Album ‘Color Me Rad’ Showcase]
I'm liking what I hear, now I just need a solid MV.

And Matilda made a comeback performance and released the MV behind the scenes, but the MV is nowhere to be seen -_-
The song is weird, the chorus is very Dal Shabet-ish but the verses slows things way too much. Could be a grower, I guess.

A.De are performing in music shows and, while I appreciate the zero backing vocals approach, the song is just awful.

O To One were quite solid in their debut stage, and daaamn, the girl with the untied long hair is really good working the cameras already.

llehuty

Ok, I did some quick research on the O To One (021/O21) goddess.

tumblr_o96q70JA0E1tneju1o7_400.gif

First a bit of context, the group has 6 girls, 2 korean, 3 japanese and the filipino goddess Wei Yang. The group has some chinese backing (which explains the fancy MV) and they will be promoting in korea and in china.

If Twice and this group are anything to go by, unleash the multinational girl groups.

I'm into 021, the song is a jam and the MV really sold me on them #shallow

O To One were quite solid in their debut stage, and daaamn, the girl with the untied long hair is really good working the cameras already.

I also like the girl with her hair in a ponytail with no bangs, she's cute but her stage presence is less fierce than some of the other girls.

Wait... from the comments it seems this song was almost going to be their debut song, but it got scrapped in favour of crab man? That's odd.. I'm gonna guess they remastered the old track to make it sound so good, because I like it. Well I actually was into Teen Top when they debuted though, but I was mostly there when they released No More Perfume On You. Now that's good.

Also Dal Shabet stays looking cute mid-promotion, I like these outfits. Ahyoung's body is so nice.

isuzu

crab man is iconic

edit: I just realized how much Chunji looks like my brother-in-law and this is freaking me out now

maybe he knows some Niel doppelganger
DjE5ATx.gif

Yeah, that's pretty much whom I was thinking about, you can also add Song Hye-kyo and Han Ga-in to that bunch of goddesses.

I honestly don't think I've seen both of them in shows, that's probably why I don't remember lol.

The only reason I know Tae-hee is coz she's like the Yoon Eun-hye of Infinite Challenge, constantly referenced but has never shown her face on the show... at least when I started watching 2 years ago.

Yes, so many lovely noonas. Son Ye Jin is my favorite. Han Ga In is the one I legit can't believe isn't ten years younger.

Indeed, Jun Ji-hyun was my first introduction to the Korean world with My Sassy Girl. But Shin Min-ah is definitely my fave out of the ones I listed.

Peru

First episode of Suzy's drama was p p good

"너 나 몰라?"

"알아, 이 개자식아"

one of the better punchlines to end a 1st episode on!

roaSone

First episode of Suzy's drama was p p good

"너 나 몰라?"

"알아, 이 개자식아"

one of the better punchlines to end a 1st episode on!
This could be a good one if they don't mess it up.

Pendulum

Wonder Girls "Why So Lonely" @ M Countdown

Yenny and Lim discuss dating

---

[Teaser] GFRIEND(여자친구) _ 너 그리고 나 (NAVILLERA)

---

C.I.V.A "Why" MV
(satire group from God of Music 2 featuring Kim Sohee (Music Works) and Yoon Chaekyung (DSP) from Produce 101)
(joke plays out in episode 1 that the group name sounds like "시발", meaning "fuck".)

---

Pentagon "Young (젊어)" MV teaser

---

Edit: [Eng Sub] tvN Taxi Ep 430 - I.O.I

llehuty

JUNHO (From 2PM) 『DSMN』Music Video Short Ver.
The production is really good.

박기량 (Park Ki Ryang) - Hustle (Feat. Mechilling) MV
박기량 (Park Ki Ryang) - Hustle (Dance Ver.) MV
She should have stayed as a cheerleader, the vocals are so bad. A real shame that E-tribe wasted the kind of interesting production in this instead of giving it to Minx or Dal Shabet.

[Teaser 3] GFRIEND(여자친구) _ The 1st Album 'LOL' Highlight Medley
Some of the songs are quite dancey. There is still this feeling of all being remixes of their previous tracks, but I'll take it for the upbeat approach this time around.

20160707 걸그룹 여자여자 GIRLS GIRLS - 방탄소년단(BTS) I NEED U 안무연습영상
Welp, they lost a member already.

Hit The Stage 독기 품었다! '은퇴각오 올인무대' 160727 EP.1
Teaser of the dancing show featuring idols

Never heard this before, but it's good.

llehuty

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
SMH I dunno Eunjin but Mijoo, Yooa, and Euijin are definitely OP as well.

Korean version of "The Good Wife" started today and it's strange how dramafever nor viki has it. I would have thought this would be a big one to get or maybe its tied up due to licensing?

Weren't at least one of the NCT groups supposed to be comprised of all/most/some of the SR15B members? How then does NCT 127 "feature" SR15B?

R1000x0

Is your browser webP compliant? Park Shin Hye @ 800x766px and smoother "gif":

http://cfile2.uf.tistory.com/image/2363F33E5774B1C2115B0C
R1000x0

↑↑↑
Broken image link (not the embed)? Your browser is not webP compliant.

Team OP coming to Inkigayo:
RV Seulgi, Lovelyz Mijoo, Sonamoo Euijin, OMG YooA, DIA Eunjin, Twice Mina
The above mentioned all have my support. They're good dancers in varying ways.

God Ji Won.

Your faves are half her age, and still couldn't.

R1000x0

Yep, off the top of my head... Song Ji-hyo, Shin Min-ah, Kim Tae-hee, Jun Ji-hyun, and Son Ye-jin are gorgeous.
Yeah, that's pretty much whom I was thinking about, you can also add Song Hye-kyo and Han Ga-in to that bunch of goddesses.
Agreeing with all of this, with the bolded being particularly god-level.

|OT7| Your faves are half their age, and still couldn't

Pendulum

What would be the most qualified idol to do a cover of this song/video?

Chris Brown - Fine China

how is the dance move at 1:38 called? anybody know?

I don't know if that move has a particular name, but that kind of footwork in general is called "clown walk" or "c walk". And the group most qualified could be C-clown (RIP).
Yeah, it's the V Step, pretty much your basic move in C-Walk. Chris Brown puts his style on it there.
As for the idol that would put on the best performance of that song and video? I'd say Taeyang. He'd be able to conjure that level of smoothness and sexiness required for the vocals and moves.

Oh, so it's a dancing team? Without Momo?

lol, ok

lol llehuty. It says "Ultra Dance Festival" right there in the image.
I can understand JYPE for wanting to highlight other Twice members on special stages (she might be too busy practising for "Hit The Stage" anyway")

llehuty

lol llehuty. It says "Ultra Dance Festival" right there in the image.
I can understand JYPE for wanting to highlight other Twice members on special stages (she might be too busy practising for "Hit The Stage" anyway")

lmao, I skipped completely the pic. And yeah, I'm also assuming they are saving Momo for the dancing show. (Could also be a mnet contract thing).

Edit: lmao Binnie

And only 300 posts left!

tumblr_mv45v2H2a01qfaphho1_500.gif

Top Bottom