• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

·feist·;209502120 said:
Agreeing with all of this, with the bolded being particularly god-level.

|OT7| Your faves are half their age, and still couldn't

SInce we've got about 300 posts left, can I request a Shin Min-ah spam pls?

And if it all even possible, how about a spam of all the bolded?

Subin [ENG SUB] —— Showbiz Korea _ Dal★shabet Subin(달샤벳 수빈) _ Interview _ Part 1
Subin [ENG SUB] —— Showbiz Korea _ Dal★shabet Subin(달샤벳 수빈) _ Interview _ Part 2

R1000x0

SInce we've got about 300 posts left, can I request a Shin Min-ah spam pls?

And if it all even possible, how about a spam of all the bolded?

It can be arranged...

Kazzy

Yeah, "Why So Lonely" is definitely a grower.

No doubt I'll be sick of it, come the end of the week - everywhere will spam it without remorse!

Loci

^ good fucking Lord, those moves

Today's this huge water gun festival again Dokish posted about last year.
Time for me to get some creeper shots in
.. maybe
It's so damn hot tho, 32°C or more, people gun' die

Broank

^ Sounds nice actually.
It'll hover around 100 °F with a 110+ heat index where I am.

NCT 127 mini tracklist and cover
Cp74iOP.jpg

Fire Truck
Wake Up
Once Again
Another World
Paradise
Madcity
Switch (ft. SR15B)

I jut want to know which of these are the sweet ass songs from 0701 and the original 7th Sense teaser.

Team OP coming to Inkigayo:
RV Seulgi, Lovelyz Mijoo, Sonamoo Euijin, OMG YooA, DIA Eunjin, Twice Mina

Yes my top nugu and top new gen girls together! Maybe they can start a Monolid pride sisterhood!
866165d0swg.gif
yoo09jmj90.gif
yooa45m2st1.gif

ezgif-2582519929p1sey.gif
seulg54whj1w.gif
4adf63da046e713b864b7vqkqd.gif

luso

I hope Wonder Girls releases more songs soon, Why So Lonely grew on me.

K-pop Idol Book 2015

#ButterflyKiss

tumblr_oa1qp7UGrx1rn60juo1_540.jpg

Play boy Taeng (LQ warning)
Edit: better quality

Still Juniel
Cm71h-4WcAEjMlp.jpg

Set list
1. Intro (VCR)
2. Up & Down
3. Good Thing
4. Fashion
5. Night
6. Rain
7. Gemini
8. MC
9. Farewell
10. VCR (BGM: TY singing ‘Time, walking through the memories’ by Nell)
11. If
12. Can You Hear Me & I Love You
13. MC
14. Blue Night In Jeju
15. Atlantis Princess
16. VCR (BGM: TY singing 'Uptown Funk’ by Mark Ronson)
17. Why
18. Hands On Me
19. Starlight (with Dean)
20. Guest Stage (Dean)
21. VCR
22. Secret
23. Prey
24. I
25. Twinkle (Encore)
26. Stress (Encore)
27. Gee (Encore)
28. VCR (Making Film)
29. UR (Encore

·feist·;209512956 said:
It can be arranged...

Man that ain't fair.

You can't start with Mina, Sung-kyung then end with Min-ah.

That's the ultimate tease.

“Infinite Challenge” Members Tease Kwanghee About His “Girlfriend;” Agency Clarifies
Oh come on. There's no need to "clarify". If there's one person that others should be happy is dating, it's Kwanghee.

What if the clarification is because he's actually gay?

Maybe they're denying it so nobody would further look into it and force him out of the closet?

/tinfoil hat

4Minute Bigger than Hyuna+TM
27700.jpg

Jihyun and Gayoon were more profitable than Hyuna
Their solo activities were low-key but very profitable (no risk, no money spent by Cube)
17500.jpg

4Minute gained autonomy in 2013, just to save Hyuna's career
2012: 4Minute – Tier 5 (Girl Group Ranking)
2012: Hyuna Ice Cream #100 (Gaon Digital Chart)
2013: 4Minute - Top 4 (Girl Group Ranking)
2013: What's Your Name #6 (Gaon Digital Chart)

Deliberate Sabotage: Gayoon Real Life vs 4Minute
16.jpg

The members' decision: Gayoon Main Visual / Main Vocalist
TCgyCA.gif
XBL95z.gif

TSSgeD.gif

The members' decision: Look like a team
20100.jpg
20200.jpg

They opened the Pandora's Box (2015)
Gayoon vs Hyuna: crowd reaction 2015 (1:55 vs 1:42)

Pann: Main Visual Gayoon / Sub Visual Hyuna

Pann: Gayoon and Dujun Are Freaking Handsome

Pann: Heo Gayoon Beautiful Boss

Pann: Wow Look At Heo Gayoon’s Black Hair

Disbanded for trying to look like a team
They were at their international peak and the four members made up 15% of Cube revenue.

Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon and Sohyun were bullied and robbed in broad daylight in front of everyone. To the benefit of someone who has never produced results (WG national group after she left, 4M best years when she slipped into a lesser role, not even among the most profitable members of 4M, etc)

Cube: a dangerous place to be a female artist
G.NA scandal, 4Minute bullied, Shin Ji Hoon left Cube to join Starline, CLC's nugu status after four mini albums ...

All things aside, the bot seems to be a Gayoon stan. I think I can forgive all offenses for that. Keep on fighting the good fight bother.

Gayoon+4minute+What's+Your+Name+MV+GIF+(3).gif

NCT 127 mini tracklist and cover
Cp74iOP.jpg

Fire Truck
Wake Up
Once Again
Another World
Paradise
Madcity
Switch (ft. SR15B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79_HgT4iy4Y

Really like Wake Up and Mad City. Switch and Paradise are decent too. Not into the other 3.

LAN CABLE FRIENDS I.O.I E01 (Raw)
Featuring Robo-Nayoung and a new OTP for Yoojung

I welcome our new robot overlord.

12912619_1574573132871505_696261499_n.jpg

Man, FUCK, the everliving shit out of the editor. May he get some obscure disease, resulting in his penis falling off. Cool, your cameramen know how to turn their cameras 45°, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I'm here to see the girls dancing, not you and your ilks pathetic attempts at justifying your salary. The performance is still great, probably one of the greatest dance performances in recent years. But they've really gone to great lengths to ruin it for us. So sick and tired of their shit.

llehuty

Lmao that camerawork. Why would you schedule a special stage if you are going to go out of your way to not show it? What a waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79_HgT4iy4Y

Really like Wake Up and Mad City. Switch and Paradise are decent too. Not into the other 3.

I clicked on this with zero expectations, but it's actually really good. There are a couple of tracks they could have easily been the title track.

I'm going to recommend it to AgentChris, sounds like it could be up his alley (YG with a couple of AOMG sound here and there). But I don't even know if will ever give a chance to an SM artist.

I actually really love DIA as a group. ;~;
I love Yebin, the one that plays the guitar. This performance is pretty cool with how members keep pulling out instruments. It's also a legit remix considering CCM's legacy with 'remixes' AKA 'just add more noise.' Never fucking forget.

Overall this comeback wasn't the most impressive with how it's too derivative of other groups like gfriend, but I still think Dia's song is really good nonetheless. I honestly like it more that gfriend's Rough. Their looks in this rock performance are on point though, definitely would suit them for a concept.

Also no comment on that dance performance, the camera work ruined it.

Broank

I've said it a million times but if SM put half the effort and money they put into their concert VTRs into their Music Videos they would be smart.

Yea earthquake camera sucks still this group is great and it's nice to see the Yooa and Seulgi throwing down as usual. *crosses fingers for more oh my velvet* Now just hope for some fancams (to bad it's not Mnet they seem to do official fancams for performances)

Yooa was pretty busy yesterday, fansign, Inki, masked singer, baseball game. She's getting to be an ace on variety shows.
14681455431bzrkf.gif

yooastretchflexibler1u8s.gif

1468147267xqurf.png

1468147791tbull.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Like their other songs, the melody isn't very intuitive straight off, but their other songs become better as they become more familiar so I'll see if the same happens here. It at least has a lot of energy and a good sound to it. They are all very cute in the MV (especially SinB and Eunha, waaahh~<3) and it's obvious they got a lot more money for quality cameras and setup.

llehuty

[SPECIAL CLIP] &#50864;&#51452;&#49548;&#45376; (WJSN)(COSMIC GIRLS)_ SPEICAL (lol) TEASER (Constellation ver.)
People in comments are saying that they are probably adding a new member (maybe Yeunjung?). In any case, hope it comes with a change of concept, because Momomo was abysmal.

This is good. They have given enough energy to their typical sound and it ends up working quite well. I'm really looking forward to the live performances, they always deliver in the dancing department and it's always good watching Yuju having the time of her life while mastering her lines.

Unfortunately, the album is super boring and full of unexciting filler tracks, with Compas and Gone with the wind being the only songs worth anyones time, IMO (they are actually quite good).

Kazzy

Who knew it was possible to cringe inwardly, this much?! Haha...

--------------------------

I don't know if anybody remembers last week I mentioned that I was about to play catch-up with pretty much the entire year (and perhaps beyond). Well, I've quickly become obsessed with Luna's 'Free Somebody', so it figures it flopped. There's also that weird moment when I feel like my own tastes run counter to the majority, because from a glance around threads, 'Breathe' seems to be pegged as the track they should of led with (because people really like it), but I think it's so forgettable.

Also, it's so strange that it has taken me this long to actually sit down and listen to Taeyeon's output, like all of it! What a crappy fan I am.

llehuty

I don't know if anybody remembers last week I mentioned that I was about to play catch-up with pretty much the entire year (and perhaps beyond). Well, I've quickly become obsessed with Luna's 'Free Somebody', so it figures it flopped. There's also that weird moment when I feel like my own tastes run counter to the majority, because from a glance around threads, 'Breathe' seems to be pegged as the track they should of led with (because people really like it), but I think it's so forgettable.

Also, it's so strange that it has taken me this long to actually sit down and listen to Taeyeon's output, like all of it! What a crappy fan I am.
Hey, don't know if you saw it, but I made a post with my favourite releases from the first half of the year.

And yes, Free Somebody is fantastic (the whole mini is).

And I have already accepted that korean tastes almost always suck, with boring unexciting music staying on the top of the charts for months.

Edit: We should start packing things up for the next thread.

tumblr_oa3xdyaIBl1ujxqfeo1_400.gif

Top Bottom