• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

RedEther

Xuan Yi is best WJSN

tumblr_osb787g1au1v69hruo3_400.gif

Yeah, WJSN is good.

I don't care much for their singles, but the b-sides are great.

Bona is best WJSN tho.

AdventurousPiercingDinosaur.gif

Ignore the little munchkin behind her btw lol.

This is cute and everything, but it should have been out before Kimlip and Jinsoul. BTW, the alternative "Singing in the rain" MV will be released on the 10th, exclusively on VLive.

Yeah, this clearly was made/supposed to be shown before KimLip and JinSoul.

I don't mind it though, it's a nice throwback and I think it's more of a gift for the fans for actually hanging around and all that.

Lmao what the fuck did I just watch?

This is truly the weirdest shit I've ever seen from a girl group. I'm actually quite surprised YG is okay with the mess the girls are putting on... you'd never see a rookie/1st year girl group act like this.

·feist·;242764452 said:

No Jihyo no buy.

llehuty

Ok, I'm calling it, THIS IS IT! This is going to be Red Velvet's Cheer Up. That chorus sounds huge.

And yep, a shame you are not in London, Pendulum. I wonder if Solji is going to perform with the group. I will make my recap when I have time in the weekend or next week. It's probably not going to be as special as KCON, since that was my first kpop concert, but I'm really hyped for EXID and Snuper.

BTW, don't we have anyone else from England in here?

No No Eul

I don't believe anyone had enough time to know all their names that fast.
I'm only half joking.

This is correct.

Off the top of my head I can name Cheng Xiao, Bona, Luda, Exy, Yeoreum(also I always mistook her for a Lovelyz member for some reason lol), Xuan Yi(who I still get confused with the 3rd Chinese member that isn't XY or CX), and Yeonjung.

I have no clue who the rest are lol.

No No Eul

But, EXID!

I know... I do feel kinda bad about missing out on a chance to see them in person. What can I say, I'm just very lazy. :p

I look forward to your report from the show though!

My guess is that it was made before she joined the group.

Yeah, judging by the OneHallyu thread where I stumbled across that image, it's at least a year old.

I don't believe anyone had enough time to know all their names that fast.
I'm only half joking.

lol

what's up kpop GAF, just got home, posting very ancient oldies listening to while catching up on the latest.

classic ballad:
SeoTaiji - To You [live] 1993

cheesy + old:
Confetti - The Thing called Love 1993

another classic ballad that hit the top of charts several weeks on top 10 (wow that voice): edit: posted correct live video
Shin Hyo beom - I Love You [live] 1993

(OST Feelings)
The Blue - With You 1993

(OST Architecture 101) legit raining and getting soaked while performing
Exhibition - Etude of Memory [live] 1994

classic ballad:
The Classic - The Magic Castle 1994

another nice ballad: (my fav of the post)
TwoTwo - Even Your Tears 1994

reached number 1 few weeks:
Roo'ra - No Secrets 1994

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Irene was the best dancer in that performance. She isn't usually, yeah?

Pendulum

I'm not being deliberately contrarian (I would love to be wrong here), but I don't see "Red Flavor" being the smash hit for Red Velvet that is being mentioned here and other places. I don't think it will get them #1 (but what's the chart competition like next week?)

Irene was the best dancer in that performance. She isn't usually, yeah?
I see Irene with some sharper, more pronounced movements in some segments, but I think Seulgi was better overall in this performance.

Boss Mog

Not sure if its been posted but (Girls' Generation) 'Gee' 4K 직캠 @SMTOWN LIVE 콘서트 4K

So good to see the girls together again. :)

I'm kinda sad that Sunny let herself go a little after having the best body in their 2015 comeback. That "You Think" Inkigayo performance with the slit is forever in my thoughts.

Yeah I'm calling it: song of the year for me.

Loci

Boss★Moogle;242944119 said:
I'm kinda sad that Sunny let herself go a little after having the best body in their 2015 comeback. That "You Think" Inkigayo performance with the slit is forever in my thoughts.

Letting herself go a little... :D

This RV choreo is great, man. Another great song added to their splendid discography

Boss Mog

Letting herself go a little... :D

This RV choreo is great, man. Another great song added to their splendid discography

Yeah the choreo is fantastic on top of the song being so good. Anybody know when they're premiering it on music shows? I'm guessing it won't be Tuesday, only nugus would premiere on The Show. I can hope for Show Champion on Wednesday but I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait til M-CountDown on Thursday.

Gintamen

Can't really decide until I hear the single, but I don't see it being GotY, just look at all your top lists for the first half year.

llehuty

wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae UP~
wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae DOWN~

Top Bottom