• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

luso

So I guess she will quit Crayon Pop for good now?

There it is, the most WTF news of 2016.

Moon Hee Jun announces marriage with Crayon Pop member Soyul through his fancafe

CyBx8jRVQAQEv0h.jpg
Wow. And it seems she's pregnant.

Selane

The cynical(and probably correct) assumption is that Soyul got knocked up, and then withdrew from the group preemptively claiming anxiety disorder last month to avoid needing to go "I'm preggers later guys" at a later date.

ultra7k

vKmi0te.gif

I could forgive their summer song as an isolated flop, but this sounds even worse. :(

are they really going to add Haha rapping to a classic song like this?

Everyone that's covered this song hasn't added anything new to it - based on the teaser it sounds overly loud for a winter song, but I'll reserve final judgement until it's actually out.

What will it take for a Finkl comeback....?

ryan-ts

Remember when Soompi offered those autographed Orange Caramel Lipstick albums? We were only supposed to get one member's signature but all three signed it :')

Pendulum

The cynical(and probably correct) assumption is that Soyul got knocked up, and then withdrew from the group preemptively claiming anxiety disorder last month to avoid needing to go "I'm preggers later guys" at a later date.

oyymcsj.gif

---

I know JinE is resting, but to omit Seunghee (best vocalist), Mimi (to rap on a project with Haha), and Binnie seems odd. Are we sure there won't be a 2nd teaser with those 3 featured?

Drummond

Neo Member
I've always been kind of skeptical about Gugudan. I mean I love Sejeong but it always felt a bit like she has to carry a group of 9 girls almost on her own.

Then someone recommended me to watch Gugudan School Trip Extreme. It only took two episodes (that's all that is out so far), but I'm hooked on them. I hope they get some better production for their upcoming comebacks, because it sure isn't the fault of the girls themselves, they are highly entertaining. Mimi especially surprised me a lot, she knows how to entertain. And of course Sejeong is a goddess but that was already pretty clear to me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

PInk Tape

Banned
WTF @ no Seunghee, Binnie, or Mimi in that teaser -.-

Also, Happy B-day Because of You! <3

I'm shocked.

Not surprised about Taehyun leaving either; nor can I blame him for doing so. He and Winner (along with some other YG artists) deserve better.

Then why would she be getting married then? Hmm.

Hey do you remember Orange Caramel?

Of course. Pledis seems to pretend not to tho.

Peru

RIP to some of the peak singles in kpop history, one of the best debuts ever with Fire and I Don't Care

Underrated favorites : Follow Me, Clap Your Hands

luso

Everybody knew it, only final seal was missing. Also nice timing for the announcement, right after the wedding news.

PInk Tape

Banned
Sandara & CL signed solo contracts but there's no mention of Bom signing one. So I guess she left/may leave the company altogether.

Getting "sone after Sica leaving" vibes from this. Is someone is to blame for 2NE1 status, is YG.
I mean YG as in Papa YG. He should have done something since that scandal came out. He just let it fester and grow. Ever since then things have gone to shit for the company as a whole.

YG is a misogynistic shitbag that killed 2NE1. I've held this since the beginning and I will hold it until I die.

YG is where girl groups go to be belittled, and ultimately killed. In fact, add most female artists. The fact that someone so disgustingly misogynistic is holding so much power is disgusting me.

Top Bottom