• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Happy 7th anniversary to After School's Because Of You.

The song, the looks, the music video, the dance. Everything was on point.

Such a wonderful era.

That song is so amazing. That together with 'Shampoo' are my fave AS tracks, but they have really high quality songs overall.

Oh poor girl, Subin (Dal Shabet) once fell off stage and she bit her tongue + damaged her lip. :I
Can be really dangerous.

SMH at nobody linking SHINee or Infinite so far.

giphy.gif

SHINee 샤이니_Sherlock•셜록 (Clue + Note)_Only Dance
Infinite - Be mine dance
KISS&CRY(키스앤크라이)_ 'DOMINO GAME' (도미노 게임) Dance Practice RIP
KARA(카라)-맘마미아(Mamma Mia)안무연습 영상(Dance practice) RIP, and wow, more than 10 million views!
나인뮤지스[9MUSES] - 다쳐(Hurt Locker) 안무 연습영상(Dance practice) Semi-RIP
빅스(VIXX) - 'hyde' 안무 연습 영상 (Practice 'hyde' dancing Video)
[The Real 100%] 'Want U Back' 生Live Ver.

Bonus good choreo with ok dancing:
TVXQ! 동방신기_Catch Me_Dance Practice (안무 연습 영상)

:> likey all this :>

YG is a misogynistic shitbag that killed 2NE1. I've held this since the beginning and I will hold it until I die.

YG is where girl groups go to be belittled, and ultimately killed. In fact, add most female artists. The fact that someone so disgustingly misogynistic is holding so much power is disgusting me.
You really see his true colors on the BTS stuff.

You really see his true colors on the BTS stuff.

Exactly. The fact that people still support him after the run around he gives Gummy, Fat Cat, etc is disgusting.

There is no such thing as YG 'family'. If you are a male, you essentially home free to do whatever you want. If you are female, then you are belittled, told to get plastic surgery and thrown out to the wolves the second you stop being a cash cow.

How much longer before there's an open revolt of YG artists? Because when one of the top girl groups of the second generation being unceremoniously dumped, alongside Taehyun of WINNER on the same day, shows that YG doesn't care about any of his artists that aren't his golden children. That, in this case, is Big Bang, and now they are going one by one into the army.

The company is a shit show.

I didn't see any of the YG fans complaining about "papa" YG before today. Nice timing, I guess.

I've been complaining about him for years, but sure, be smug about it.

llehuty

I've been complaining about him for years, but sure, be smug about it.
I'm not talking about you in particular, but whatever. And there is no revolt to be had. Sm has been losing members from EXO, f(x) and SNSD, and nobody has said anything. Same could be said of JYP (with only Got7 and Twice being their only groups with the full lineup).

llehuty

So, some groups losing members, but others are adding them:

April, appart from adding Chaekyung to the lineup, they have added a new girl called Rachel
Born in 2000 and studied in America. She has some hardcore dimples.

[Teaser] Cosmic Girl(코스믹걸) _ Don't You Worry 'bout Me (Feat. San E)
I really like the direction this ex-Rania member is going with her releases.

영웅 - 정
I find fascinating the obsession of this company with dated music.

broz0rs

The 2NE1 disbandment further shows how Korea is god awful with allowing its artists to say good bye to its fans. There's money to be made with farewell concerts and merchandise, but I guess companies would like to cut its losses instead of investing one last time.

2NE1 disbanding and Moon Hee-jun knocking up someone that's basically irrelevant?

Damn Korea... America goes away to stuff themselves on some turkey and pie then y'all go ahead and do this??

Kidding aside, I think the writing was on the wall for 2NE1 and it was only a matter of time. I think the best indication for it was when Sandara decided to work and spend a lot of time in the Philippines again. I know they're only 5 hours apart but I knew something was up when she spent her entire birthday weekend at a resort in Boracay instead of the loving arms of the "YG Family" lol.

2NE1's Gotta Be You is seriously still one of my favorite jams. I can only hope BlackPink can deliver something like this in the future.

As for the marriage story, I don't even care since both are basically irrelevant but please somebody get MHJ a new stylist or something. He looks like he never left the 90's... yikes.

Loci

The fact that someone so disgustingly misogynistic is holding so much power is disgusting me.

lol, welcome to Koreaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Couldn't describe it better myself.
__

Soyul is 1991
Moon Hee-jun is 1978

haha. I hardly can believe that she actually wanted to engage with him in a way she could end up being preggers.
poor girl, or maybe she a gold digger.
anyway this is fucked up

llehuty

So this happened:
TWICETTOhMyGirlLogo.png

OMG logo during a TT performance
Youtube link

So random, but let me pretend for a while this is the indication that they are doing, at least, a collab stage in one of the gayos.

So this happened:
TWICETTOhMyGirlLogo.png

OMG logo during a TT performance
Youtube link

So random, but let me pretend for a while this is the indication that they are doing, at least, a collab stage in one of the gayos.

I'm gonna guess the person putting together the graphics saw that as a pretty swirly crown, not knowing it was OMG's logo.

Pendulum

Interested in seeing what they do to manage a 3 day concert with an entire discography consisting of less than a dozen songs.

Took what I saw, but likely a mis-translation. I expect the same concert (an hour or so with their singles, Produce 101 songs, some talking etc) done on each of the 3 days.

Seeing 4 members of Nine Muses perform songs like "Dolls" continues to break my heart.

Never mind only one of them is even a 9M 1.0 member.

• K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT8| The Importance of View Counts, Sales Figures & The Nugu-est of Nugus

• K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT8| OT9 featuring Perfect Mina

Here's the banner:

Twice Show! Music Core Mini Fan Meeting

34-minutes, 21-seconds
161126 트와이스(TWICE) 미니팬미팅 by Studio Parn

33-minutes, 31-seconds
161126 트와이스(TWICE) 음악중심 팬미팅 직캠(Fancam) by 철우 Studio-G

29-minutes, 39-seconds
161126 트와이스 팬미팅 직캠 by 남상미 DC Sangmi

31-minutes, 32-seconds
20161126 FULL-HD (멘트) 트와이스(TWICE) 전체 BY 철이 - 상암 물빛문화공원 음악중심 미니팬미팅(직캠/fancam)

Dice:

http://cfile9.uf.tistory.com/image/26672C4657BEEAA9115C38
http://cfile23.uf.tistory.com/image/260E0D40583951F10D360A
http://cfile6.uf.tistory.com/image/24056B40583951EB167ECB
http://cfile24.uf.tistory.com/image/27682440583951E718F5C2
http://cfile1.uf.tistory.com/image/224C2840583951E11A242A
http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/image/2459B540583951D819284E
http://cfile2.uf.tistory.com/image/2631E840583951DC23A6A0

[161126] 트와이스(TWICE) 미니 팬미팅 1 지효(Jihyo,박지효,박지수) 직캠(Fancam) By.JJaGa @미니 팬미팅 @상암 SBS 프리즘타워

she doesn't seem to mind the cold
Not at all.

161126 트와이스 (TWICE) TT(티티) 미니팬미팅 Mini FanMeeting [미나,쯔위] Mina,Tzuyu직캠 Fancam (상암프리즘타워 앞공원) by Mera

[4K] 161126 트와이스 미니팬미팅 미나 직캠 TWICE Mini fanmeeting Mina fancam by Spinel

161126 트와이스 (TWICE) 첫 눈내리는 미니팬미팅 Mini FanMeeting [미나,사나] Mina,Sana 직캠 Fancam (상암프리즘타워 앞공원) by Mera

161126 트와이스 (TWICE) 첫 눈내리는 미니팬미팅 Mini FanMeeting [미나,사나] Mina,Sana 직캠 Fancam (상암프리즘타워 앞공원) by Mera

[4K] [161126] 트와이스 TWICE 티티 TT 음악중심 미니팬미팅 - 사나 미나 지효 Sana Mina Jihyo 댄스 브레이크 직캠/Fancam by PIERCE

[4K] 161126 트와이스 미니팬미팅 사나 미나 직캠 TWICE Mini fanmeeting Sana Mina fancam by Spinel

20161126 FULL-HD (댄스브레이크) 트와이스(TWICE) 전체 BY 철이 - 상암 물빛문화공원 음악중심 미니팬미팅(직캠/fancam)

161126 눈내리는 트와이스 TT 댄스브레이크 & 모모 솔로댄스 (트와이스 미니팬미팅 상암) 직캠 fancam by zam

Have we reached the last page of this thread yet...

Momo - [4K] 161126 트와이스 미니팬미팅 모모 직캠 TWICE Mini fanmeeting Momo fancam by Spinel

Momo - 20161126 FULL-HD (댄스브레이크) 트와이스(TWICE) 모모 BY 철이 - 상암 물빛문화공원 음악중심 미니팬미팅(직캠/fancam)

Momo - [4K] [161126] 트와이스 TWICE 티티 TT 음악중심 미니팬미팅 - 모모 Momo 댄스 브레이크 직캠/Fancam by PIERCE

Sana - [4K] 161126 트와이스 미니팬미팅 사나 직캠 TWICE Mini fanmeeting Sana fancam by Spinel

Sana - 20161126 FULL-HD (댄스브레이크) 트와이스(TWICE) 사나 BY 철이 - 상암 물빛문화공원 음악중심 미니팬미팅(직캠/fancam)

Sana - 20161126 FULL-HD (멘트) 트와이스(TWICE) 사나 BY 철이 - 상암 물빛문화공원 음악중심 미니팬미팅(직캠/fancam)

CyMGUKiUQAI_nh9.jpg:orig

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Now THAT'S a megapost, like the good ol days.

Twice tempting me to change my avatar but it's not gonna work. I'm keeping Hyeyeon until Bestie comes back
or disbands.

Let's be honest though... they peaked when they did that helmet thing and since then they've been riding on the coattails of that concept and unfortunately haven't been doing well after.

Twice tempting me to change my avatar but it's not gonna work. I'm keeping Hyeyeon until Bestie comes back
or disbands.

Agreed, it's 2016... our internets is fast enough to take a feist megapost like the old days. Bring it on feist! My 8-core AMD proc, 16GB RAM, Sammy SSD and Chrome is ready for more! Lol.

Also agreed on the last part. I'm sorta glad Momo doesn't have a "majestic" looking picture besides the one with the brown coat and almost all are derpy looking pics, otherwise I would've switched.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hyoyeon solo debut on Inkigayo next week. Guess SNSD is finally almost over.

↑↑↑ Congrats.

RE: megapost

They're worth it. One of the only girl/guy groups where I generally like all of them.

R1920x0

That's particularly note worthy because there are nine members, and at worst I'm neutral on certain members. Usually the range is positive → very positive.

Even at their peaks I never liked every member of: SNSD; Wonder Girls; 2NE1; Shinee; AOA; Exo; BTS; DBSK; 4Minute; Infinite; Nine Muses; etc. concurrently.

So far I like everyone in Blackpink but that doesn't count because they aren't that large of a group. Then again... I love Mamamoo, yet with only four members, I still don't always like each of them at the same time.

Red Velvet was briefly on that "all member" list until they added Yeri.

[ENG] — 161126 TWICE (트와이스) Reaction "TT" stage performance @ 'Show Music Core' [Goodbye Stage]

[ENGSUB] 161126 TWICE (트와이스) - React to Music Core | 쇼! 음악중심 '5분 딜레이~

or disbands.
Good luck waiting until ~2019 or something silly like that.

Seriously though, if they don't have a good comeback (no sloppy or rushed releases please) within the next 1-2 years or so I could see Uji/Yuji leaving the group - contract permitting.

IIRC, she was performing small venues before debuting with EXID 1.0 and she has the most direct line to a solo singing career.

Let's be honest though... they peaked when they did that helmet thing and since then they've been riding on the coattails of that concept and unfortunately haven't been doing well after.
Crayon Pop took over GAF as soon as the original version of "Bing Bing" was released. They heavily aped J-Pop but that was okay. "Saturday Night" and "Dancing Queen" so good. I like Twice so I'm not anti-popular groups, but somewhere around "Bar Bar Bar" is when things started to go wrong. They redeemed themselves years later with some of the more recent singles. Things just weren't the same.

Soyul's marriage pregnancy isn't a surprise. People tend to forget she's the young one and the others have always been older that people assumed they were. They're all approaching marriage age and/or the point in which most K-Pop acts start thinking about moving on to other ventures.

Not everyone can be BoA, Brown Eyed Girls and others who can continue making music for years. Groups like S.E.S, Shinhwa and Sechs Kies had pronounced periods of essentially being inactive so that archetype doesn't apply to artists such as Crayon Pop, Girl's Day Sojin and Nine Muses Moon Hyuna.

Agreed, it's 2016... our internets is fast enough to take a feist megapost like the old days. Bring it on feist! My 8-core AMD proc, 16GB RAM, Sammy SSD and Chrome is ready for more! Lol.
Heh. I'm posting this from and 8-core/16-thread Intel, which is sitting beside my 8-core/8-thread AMD. The AMD is going to be replaced by an 8-core/16-thread Zen:

—[SPECULATION, DON'T OVERHYPE SELF]— AMD's new Zen-based $499 CPU beats Intel's $999 CPU —[/SPECULATION], DON'T OVERHYPE SELF—
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/55126/amds-new-zen-based-499-cpu-beats-intels-999/index.html

Posted the vids, but forgot the pics (along with the hundreds of others I intentionally omitted from this event & performance).

↑↑↑ Many of them highlight what gear and software they use on their fan pages as well as social media sites.

Sunny Girls - BTS SBS [인기가요] - 스페셜 유닛 '써니걸스' 티저

161127 인기가요 써니걸스 - 인터뷰 (Sunny Girls - interview) 여자친구 은하, 우주소녀 성소, 오마이걸 유아, 구구단 나영, 모모랜드 낸시 #우주정거장

MomoLand have been getting a lot of fancams and photog coverage. This should only help. On the other hand, hoping this project doesn't further cement Cheng Xiao as the Miss A Suzy of WJSN.
At a certain point an individual member can receive out-sized attention, where it could be detrimental to the group (WJSN) instead of boosting their collective profile. *shrug* We'll see...

Also, YooA and Chun Li in the same group. Someone check on Pendulum.

Numb

Activate no showing pictures and gifs on mobile and never look back (I would actually like to have that functionality on desktop version).

Once posts reach 80+pp i just open in a new tab and do other things
Just for KpopGAF and funny pic gaf tho

Top Bottom