• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
GaimeGuy take it from me, driving gets a whole lot better. Once you have some genuine experience under your belt and you're put into situations where you have to drive on a regular basis it becomes like second nature.

I know because I used to have a huge complex about driving; anxiety about when I'd have to, thinking about car accidents, being scared of losing my way...it was awful. Now it's not a big deal at all. Like anything else you just have to get out there and give it a shot.

The lessons inside Katawa Shoujo really are worthwhile.

GaimeGuy take it from me, driving gets a whole lot better. Once you have some genuine experience under your belt and you're put into situations where you have to drive on a regular basis it becomes like second nature.

I know because I used to have a huge complex about driving; anxiety about when I'd have to, thinking about car accidents, being scared of losing my way...it was awful. Now it's not a big deal at all. Like anything else you just have to get out there and give it a shot.

The lessons inside Katawa Shoujo really are worthwhile.

I have a similar anxiety here, hell I got the go ahead for driving lessons for my birthday 2 or 3 years ago and i've still done zilch.....this also means I have technically had no presents for that year! maybe this year i'll cash that offer in.

vid

I get chills when the fast paced portion of Jitter kicks in around 0:18.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu2PEbvcZqY

I... for some reason, I decided to poke around in this thread and see what kind of discussion could be going on at this point in the game's life. And then I came across this post, reminding me of my favorite cinematic in the game (so far) and the music that accompanied it, and all of a sudden, the feels that I let go of four months ago all came rushing back.

...and I realized that it was finally time to go back and finish the two paths that I have yet to play. Rin and Lilly.

Thanks, GAF.

vid

I've heard that a few times, and maybe that's part of why I've put them off for so long. Emi and Hanako both punched me right in the heart at full force, I don't know if I can handle any more!

Fake Edit: I enjoyed the Shizune route as well, but I didn't feel like someone was constantly catering to my personal emotional triggers throughout that one the way I did the others.

Real Edit: I think I'm also afraid to have no more Katawa Shoujo to look forward to. I was introduced to it only a few weeks before it released, and it's cemented a place in my heart as one of the most memorable experiences I've had in games... I can't even imagine how the folks who waited for years feel about it.

XeroSauce

I... for some reason, I decided to poke around in this thread and see what kind of discussion could be going on at this point in the game's life. And then I came across this post, reminding me of my favorite cinematic in the game (so far) and the music that accompanied it, and all of a sudden, the feels that I let go of four months ago all came rushing back.

...and I realized that it was finally time to go back and finish the two paths that I have yet to play. Rin and Lilly.

Thanks, GAF.

THE BEST GIRL IN THE GAME

XeroSauce

PERSONA 5 FEATURING KATAWA SHOUJO
Nk7cv.jpg
Lilly = Temperance
Rin = Magician
Hisao = Fool
Shizune = Empress
Hanako = Hermit
Misha = Lovers
Emi = Strength

Kenji = Hanged Man
Saki = Sun
Rika = Moon
Suzu = Death
Miki = Chariot
Mutou = Judgement
Nomiya = Devil

AHA
IS THIS OUR CHANCE

Why am I so hype for nothing

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Thanks, GAF.

Do Rin's first

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Right now Atelier Meruru is absorbing my life. >>; I'll be back with you guys soon, I hope promise!

woah, that lineart is quite the jump, i'm too impatient with such things so any attempt i've had at cleaning up and refining an image is rushed and looks like cack.

Thanks. But once again I get too distracted by games and whatnot to finish pieces at a reasonable rate. Atelier Meruru has not helped this dilemma. >>; E3 isn't gonna help either. XD

I've barely played any games recently and I'm still nowhere near done with my Kid Icarus drawing I've been working on...
Nevermind the fact I drew something for someone in the meant time...
Maybe I'll use my ample time tomorrow to get some things actually done...

Top Bottom