• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Emitan

Announcing Emilie's Exciting Entertainment Expo. E4 is the place to see the latest Nintendo, indie, and niche games before they're in stores. Tickets on sale now!

Jintor

I have got to stop trawling TVTropes pages. The aesops they drew from KS:

Emi: To love someone is to not be afraid to let people help you.
Rin: To love someone is to love them for everything they are, the good and the bad.
Hanako: To love someone is to trust that they can be strong.
Lilly: To love someone is to let them completely into your heart.
Shizune: To love someone is to work to make your relationship work, through good times and bad.

I think largely accurate. Lilly's is a bit wishy-washy though. Emi, Rin's and Hanako's speak to me, in that that was what I got out of KS.

XeroSauce

I have got to stop trawling TVTropes pages. The aesops they drew from KS:

Emi: To love someone is to not be afraid to let people help you.
Rin: To love someone is to love them for everything they are, the good and the bad.
Hanako: To love someone is to trust that they can be strong.
Lilly: To love someone is to let them completely into your heart.
Shizune: To love someone is to work to make your relationship work, through good times and bad.

I think largely accurate. Lilly's is a bit wishy-washy though. Emi, Rin's and Hanako's speak to me, in that that was what I got out of KS.

I thought Lilly's was more like.."Can you see what I see?" Communication and empathy.

There was conflict in Shizune's relationship? I thought it was more
asshole dad and lesbian friend trouble. And maybe just learning to communicate with each other.

So I'm working on stuff.

miki_walk.gif

(First animated sprite from over two months ago. This won't actually be used. I've gotten better at these since but I'm unable to post anything else at the moment.)

Well since my friend nuked his minecraft server, I've been try to get myself to open up and play the copies of disgaea 3 and 4 i've owned for ever.

That would have been better because
then 'Shizune's dad' would be dead.

You see
I had to put it in spoilers because what I was going to say was as obvious as what Emi was going to say

Buckley Box

Top Bottom