• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katie Holmes Sure Is Looking Good Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

AwCLCDW.jpg

happy-katie-holmes-31may13-04.jpg

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Looks like a divorced mom who had her life permanently changed when a Hollywood hot shot cut her out.

DAMN YOU, NOLAN!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
My sister saw Katie Holmes at a Whole Foods a number of months ago in NYC and said she looked like shit.

These are just two terrible photos of a woman (who has aged a bit) without makeup. I thought the "sure is looking good again" thread titles were reserved for heinous trainwrecks on the level of fat Xtina, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bynes, etc.

Doesn't surprise me. She had a ton of make up on Dawson's Creek.

She was also much younger then and hadn't had a kid/spent years married to a scientology nut.

iNancy

Neo Member
thats what happens when people wear tons of make up and they expect the best but see something worst without the make up..

Madness

Age+No makeup+No photoshop+No stylist/hairstylist= Real image of celebrities.

I can go to Kits Beach in Vancouver in the summer and see hundreds of natural or hotter looking girls than the maxim most beautiful celebrity stuff.

Lulubop

Looks like that Purple Monster from that Ghost Writer show they use to run on PBS. I'm s till terrified of that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom