• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katie Holmes Sure Is Looking Good Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesius

top-gun-stars-then-and-now.jpg

McGillis looks old because her hair is white and cut like an old woman's. Edwards looks old because he's been bald for 20 years.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
this is like saying "X looks old because he has wrinkles and an old face, doesnt count"

Edwards doesn't look bad at all.....except for the hair. At least his face didn't balloon up like Kilmer's or age 40 years like Kelly McGillis's.

I don't think she looks bad now. Those just seem like unflattering pictures. But she was the hottest in The Gift.
500full.jpg

I'd post some better pics or gifs of her from the movie, but they're all very nsfw. If you're curious, do a google image search.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Looks like she's one lightsaber duel with Sam Jackson away from becoming the Galactic Emperor.

I knew something looked wrong. She looked fine in the adjacent frame when jogging. I guess the paparazzi just set their cameras on 10fps burst and sell the least flattering frames? Human slime.

They caught her in a pic at the down point of a jog it seems. You dont go from what she was before, to face melting in a year folks. Context really is everything.

That said, this thread has been hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom