• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katie Holmes Sure Is Looking Good Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOcelot

il2a69O8TZm3d.png

shut it down, shut it down

Angry Fork

I knew something looked wrong. She looked fine in the adjacent frame when jogging. I guess the paparazzi just set their cameras on 10fps burst and sell the least flattering frames? Human slime.

Was going to say this after seeing the jogging picture. That's some really awful, disingenuous cropping.

Omni

Just a couple of unflattering photos. Second one isn't even all that bad, IMO. She still looks good.

It's all in good fun, I think most of us understand that it's just a bunch of bad pictures.

No one's perfect, especially once you start aging a bit.

Yeah, most of the replies are actually pretty reasonable. It's just as a woman and seeing these kinds of threads pop up all the time, I feel more annoyed than amused. But, I don't want to deprive people of their fun either, so perhaps there should be a new requirement for these threads. OP has to post themselves along with whatever celebrity is 'looking good again', and then we'll all get twice the mocking fun, no doubt. :)

Man, it's mean to do this to people, especially women. I'll always have a soft spot for Katie because of Dawson's Creek so, come on, lay off her.

Oh my gawd guys, another celeb that doesn't look great 24/7?! I'm so angry that she would show herself in public like this, so angry that I'm now going to re-watch my dawson creek VHS tapes. Should I make a RTTP thread?

different tone. these threads are sexist as hell

Well, it really is kind of pitiful. I don't know why people like to tear others down because they're aging, or because they're not as attractive as they'd like them to be. It reflects an absolute disrespect for the worth and dignity of the individual.

And I'm willing to bet a good portion of these people aren't exactly that good-looking themselves.

Well, it really is kind of pitiful. I don't know why people like to tear others down because they're aging, or because they're not as attractive as they'd like them to be. It reflects an absolute disrespect for the worth and dignity of the individual.

And I'm willing to bet a good portion of these people aren't exactly that good-looking themselves.

It's all media-driven though. Magazines and newspapers do this too. And these poor women actually see those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom