• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katie Holmes Sure Is Looking Good Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
rexfeatures_1866063k_1.jpg

hahahahah

Finaika

Well, it really is kind of pitiful. I don't know why people like to tear others down because they're aging, or because they're not as attractive as they'd like them to be. It reflects an absolute disrespect for the worth and dignity of the individual.

And I'm willing to bet a good portion of these people aren't exactly that good-looking themselves.

Most of GAFers are ugly, so they feel good making fun of ugly celebrities.

strobogo

Banned
Frowny face jowls looks like it was taken on the down step of a jog. And the herpes...are they herple derples or vampire bites?

It's all media-driven though. Magazines and newspapers do this too. And these poor women actually see those.

Man, it's mean to do this to people, especially women. I'll always have a soft spot for Katie because of Dawson's Creek so, come on, lay off her.

These "poor women" are rich, famous and powerful elites. Katie Holmes is worth $25 million. Give me 25 million, and you can take all the unflatering photos of me you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom