• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves rumored to star in Death Stranding 2 alongside Hideo Kojima and Norman Reedus

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Canadian Flirting GIF

Well if true, he is still acting, and due to the writers and actors strike, movie gigs must be hard to come by. I dont have any statistics, but Im pretty sure his reveal in Cyberpunk E3 trailer sold 5 million copies alone. The story kind of fits the Sci Fi movies Keanu built his career on.

midnightAI

Or, you know, both have an interest in motorbikes (with Keanu actually being one of the founders of Arch motorcyles and Norman being a biker and having his own show based around that)

Wouldnt be surprised if its just photos from a new series of Ride with Norman Reedus

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Or, you know, both have an interest in motorbikes (with Keanu actually being one of the founders of Arch motorcyles and Norman being a biker and having his own show based around that)

Wouldnt be surprised if its just photos from a new series of Ride with Norman Reedus
I was thinking this too. Reeves is even wearing an Arch shirt.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I guess it makes sense for them. I like Keanu Reeves of course, but yeah it's just a lot of celebrities. Kinda weird, but that's how Kojima does it. It'll definitely increase sales.

nowhat

Keanu was amazing in CP
Am I the only one who feels this was not the case? I have nothing against Keanu, he's great in some roles and less so in others, but that's Hollywood for you, not necessarily a fault of the actor. And in his personal life he seems like a great guy, just check out /r/keanubeingawesome

But when it comes to Cyberpunk, I felt his performance wasn't that good. Not much emotion in there. And at no point did I think "holy shit, that's Johnny Silverhand" instead of "ah, it's Keanu again".

R6Rider

Gold Member
Am I the only one who feels this was not the case? I have nothing against Keanu, he's great in some roles and less so in others, but that's Hollywood for you, not necessarily a fault of the actor. And in his personal life he seems like a great guy, just check out /r/keanubeingawesome

But when it comes to Cyberpunk, I felt his performance wasn't that good. Not much emotion in there. And at no point did I think "holy shit, that's Johnny Silverhand" instead of "ah, it's Keanu again".
I feel like his whole role in the game was rushed. Almost like Johnny Silverhand wasn't even part of the story until they got Keanu on board and wrote that part in.

I don't he did horrible, but also not amazing. Overall I just didn't like Johnny's character.

Toots

Gold Member
Rumored to star alongside norman reedus and Kojima ??
Kojima has an acting role in this one ? Like a real one not a cameo ?
I guess his master plan of being a Hollywood actor/director worked in the end, he just had to be very patient and enter through the window he left open for himself.

Top Bottom