• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves rumored to star in Death Stranding 2 alongside Hideo Kojima and Norman Reedus

solidus12

Breathtaking!
Did you rike it?

200.gif

Alpha Male

FYI - thre are new commercials airing on TV for the new season of Norman Redus' show 'Ride' and Keanu is one of the new guests

Last edited:

poodaddy

I like Reeves, but i always think the game budget should go into the game, not names.
This, completely agree. I get liking certain actors, but their inclusion to a game generally does nothing for me personally, and I always wonder how much of the game's budget gets diverted to an overpaid actor's salary rather than actual development.

FYI - thre are new commercials airing on TV for the new season of Norman Redus' show 'Ride' and Keanu is one of the new guests
This is definitely what it is. They're outside in the middle of nowhere and Kojima is not in any of the pictures. The fact that an article like this would even be published is embarrassing and pure clickbait.

kyussman

As a big fan of the first game I think he would fit in really well in this universe......just don't give him too many lines,he's not a great actor,lol.

WitchHunter

Banned

Guy is 60 years old, almost. Give him a medical cane plus a wheelchair and give him a role similar to the one ChrisWalken had in the movie Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead or leave the fuck him alone. He looks more like a bum tbh.

And someone should beat some sense into Kojima to actually release something that is playable and enjoyable. Chalamet? Make a 1 minute scene someone beating him into a pulp. Little monkey needs to age, he is too young and his visage is boyish. Tho not a bad actor. But we need that beating scene.

His leather jacket looks like it was nabbed from a sleeping samurai from the 1400s.

Norman and Keanu together form the bum collective. This sounds like a perfect movie screenplay. Look, we have so much money, but we pretend to be homeless. Let's don't give a fuck about anything.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

And harmony and balance have returned to the world. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Has Kojima played a character in one of his games before, or would this be a first?

Last edited:

BouncyFrag

I want Keanu to be shrunken down so he can be in one of those weird baby bottles that I have to carry around and care for. The science is ready.
Steve-Rogers-and-Tony-Stark-Avengers-Endgame-2019-the-avengers-43012260-540-225.gif

Top Bottom