• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kevin Bacon Expresses Interest in Playing Freddy Krueger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love someone to take a crack at Peter Jackson's "Old Man Freddy" concept where Freddy overtime had grown so old and week within the Dream World, that the teens of Springwood would intentionally enter the dream world to beat the shit out of Freddy until one day he gets lucky killing a teen and regains his mojo. I think there was also a subplot involving Dream Police made up of the dead Dream Warriors spirits coming back to help the new generation fight a reinvigorated and pissed off Freddy.

Be a great send off for Robert if he agreed to do it or a good starting vehicle for Kevin Bacon or whoever.

I could see this working. I saw "Cop Car" last month and Bacon was amazing in this movie. I highly recommend for those who like thrillers.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
doesn't he have to take pretty much any role because he lost a fortune to madoff? i imagine this would be a pretty good paycheck.

That was no dream...

VSvva1W.gif
Lol I just noticed her feet clip through the door

charsace

There's "Two Hundred Degrees of Separation" and I'm Kevin Bacon
This is the murderer's version
Freddy the shit, even when he kill in third person

The rubber doesn't so much clip as boing off it.

This scene was thrown together at the last minute at the behest of Bob Shaye who wanted a sequel hook as the ending, Craven had always planned it as a one off film with Freddy being defeated for good once Nancy stopped fearing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom