• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Key and Peele football player names is the best thing of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
RCzDU.png

b9b6ba457ce54351119b9d736dd1dc10.jpg

I laff evry tiem

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Davoin Shower Handel and Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon always get me

Some of the headshots in the background are straight up gold

A lot of their skits are the same. Them just repeating the same joke, each time a little more ridiculous, ad nauseum. Definitely not my favorite comedy sketch guys

Lkr

what is the sketch where they're at some kind of party talking to people? it was interesting to say the least, but i dont rememer much about it

rexor0717

A lot of their skits seems to go too long. But then they'd have to come up with more skits to fill out the show. :/
They're usually pretty funny anyways.

zulfate

I love the one with the doctor and the gangster dude talking about the treatment of his mother, that and the one making fun of the lfmao guys.

D.Lo

I prefer the TV chef competition one where he keeps flipping between saying he loves and hates the dish.

Spot on parody of the ridiculous emotional manipulation angle of those shows.

But like many of their skits, it goes one beat too long and they don't know how to end it.

Interestingly, they now have an edit of it on youtube that fixes the ending...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPpzJAzdpTU&feature=kp

Vidpixel

I don't really care much for a lot of their skits, honestly. Weirdly enough, I think they're much funnier when it's just them in front of the audience joking around with each other.

Infinite

Bahaha that's the first thing I thought of when I saw this sketch.

Edit: I refuse to believe that anyone doesn't love Key & Peele, shame on you
They funny this skit is just wack to me. Making fun of "black" names ain't original or funny to me at this point

I love the one where the guy in the back seat is messing with the driver, who isn't paying attention to what he's saying. Short and sweet, too. Can't find it on youtube though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom