• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 the last 100 days

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Day 82
Kingdom-Hearts-and-The-World-Ends-With-You-come-together-in-new-art-from-Tetsuya-Nomura.jpg

Grieves

I don't usually pre-order games but base.com have got this for £40 and I can't see me being able to find it cheaper than that.

Akuza89

If you play KH:UX you can play Classic Kingdom to earn a voucher for the Starlight keyblade in Kh3.

Oh really?

I must do research into this!

I don't usually pre-order games but base.com have got this for £40 and I can't see me being able to find it cheaper than that.

And I think you've just pointed me to the place I'm going to pre-order mine! Haha thanks!

Last edited:

Danjin44

Never been into this Disney square crossover, but kh3 sounds like a title that should have come out a decade ago lel.
Honestly I'm glad its coming for PS4 instead of PS3. I don't think the game would look this good on PS3.

GenericUser

Honestly I'm glad its coming for PS4 instead of PS3. I don't think the game would look this good on PS3.
yeah as I said I never followed this series that much, but I remember playing this on the fucking ps2 and didn't that platform get the second entry? I just hope ff7 REMAKE doesnt take a note from this.

Danjin44

yeah as I said I never followed this series that much, but I remember playing this on the fucking ps2 and didn't that platform get the second entry? I just hope ff7 REMAKE doesnt take a note from this.
I personally looking forward to KHIII waaaay more than FF7Remake. I just don't care the direction the Remake is going.

Danjin44

HYYYYYPED!!!! I also notice that in Winnie the Pooh has dark line around it like you see in DQXI. I kind of like it.

Geki-D

Banned
Why aren't there any sfx in these trailers? I put it down to the game still being in dev for the earlier ones but the game is nearly out and new trailers still just have music and voice.

Danjin44

Why aren't there any sfx in these trailers? I put it down to the game still being in dev for the earlier ones but the game is nearly out and new trailers still just have music and voice.
I think they want to highlight the theme song but I agree with you, I like the what they showing the trailer and I really like the theme song but lack SFX kind of throws me off. But another recent trailer has SFX.

Akuza89

Did my eyes deceive me or does axel appear to have like a fire form keyblade....?

or am I just forgetting something here?:pie_thinking:

MP!

They're really trying to push this new song... eh... I'm not feeling it... It's like the game is a huge ad for this song or something...

Danjin44

They're really trying to push this new song... eh... I'm not feeling it... It's like the game is a huge ad for this song or something...
I personally like the song but I wish they wouldn’t turn the SFX off for their trailers.

Akuza89

I personally like the song but I wish they wouldn’t turn the SFX off for their trailers.

Yeah it sounds a bit off... almost too quiet with just the music and the odd word thrown in.

it is as MP! MP! said, like they're trying to push the song for some reason... weird.

blackjon24

Completely agree. This game has yoko doing the soundtrack and I gotta listen to this corny song for every trailer released?

MP!

I mean It's not a bad song... I'm sure it fits in the cutscenes and other parts in the game... (It's no sanctuary... haha) but yeah for whatever reason it's the same song in all of the trailers and the same part too...

EDMIX

This is has less to do with me bieng nice and more to do with me Obsessively counting days for KHIII release.:messenger_winking_tongue:

lol, you one of the few I know 100% was getting this before I read the thread. I might play both KH titles before 3 comes out. I preordered it a long time ago and still getting dat 20% Amazon discount as...THEY GONE PAY WHAT THEY OWE!!!!!

Danjin44

lol, you one of the few I know 100% was getting this before I read the thread. I might play both KH titles before 3 comes out. I preordered it a long time ago and still getting dat 20% Amazon discount as...THEY GONE PAY WHAT THEY OWE!!!!!
If this your first time playing KH games and you want only to play KH1&2 I highly suggest you to at least watch story summery for other titles.

Akuza89

Any world in particular anyone is looking forward to returning to?

I know we haven't had a full list of new and returning worlds... but we can dream!

I personally want to see nightmare before Christmas again...

from the new ones, san fransokyo is at the top of my list.

Danjin44

Any world in particular anyone is looking forward to returning to?

I know we haven't had a full list of new and returning worlds... but we can dream!

I personally want to see nightmare before Christmas again...

from the new ones, san fransokyo is at the top of my list.
I wouldn’t mind see agrabah with fully realized city. And from the new one tangle world and toy story world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom