• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 the last 100 days

D.Final

Banned
Now almost 2 months are missing.

I can not wait :messenger_smiling_hearts:

P.S.: I hope they have at least another new Disney world to show between late November and early December.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Is it possible Disney make hand drawn animation of Micky Mouse movie? Or I like them make TV show about King Micky and his daily life in his castle.

Akuza89

Is it possible Disney make hand drawn animation of Micky Mouse movie? Or I like them make TV show about King Micky and his daily life in his castle.

That'd be awesome.

With sora dropping in from time to time haha

Either that or set before kingdom hearts leading up to him leaving on his journey.

Mickey is old !

Looks damn young for 90. Wonder what his secret is..... :pie_thinking:

Last edited:

Danjin44

Day 72

DsSrfPsU8AA6pIG.jpg

Last edited:

Wunray

We are now 30 days in guys, KH3 has wrapped development, it's almost like a dream but we are almost there just 2 more months.

Danjin44

Almost 2 months away. Been a long time coming. Can't wait to play the first KH on current gen consoles.
You have no idea how much I'm craving for new KH experiance on console. There is no game like KH out there and no other series can gives me feeling of epic advanture like this series.

We are now 30 days in guys, KH3 has wrapped development, it's almost like a dream but we are almost there just 2 more months.
lhjhbB9.gif

Last edited:

Wunray

I know most disagree with me the "cheesy" and the fun "convoluted" story is one of charm of KH series.
It actually is, you see I played KH2 b4 I played 1 and my god did stuff near the end just went outer space. But it drew me into the story even more and after playing part 1 I was hooked.

Akuza89

Am I the only 1 a little disappointed there's no "big" edition of the game with like a statue...?

I realise there's a console going to be available, but I don't need another!

Is this going to be dlc or a spin-off game?

It's a count down to the release of kingdom hearts 3 the full game, no DLC required!

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
never played a single game. i guess this game is some peoples final fantasy 7 the amount of hype is insane haha

Danjin44

never played a single game. i guess this game is some peoples final fantasy 7 the amount of hype is insane haha
I’m personally waaaaaaay more excited for KHIII than FF7Remake. For me Kingdom Hearts series is as important as SMT/ Persona, NieR/Drakengard and Dragon Quest.

Wunray

What I don't understand is the hype for ff7, it was an alright rpg. Maybe cause I played OoT first it made everything else seem dull.

Danjin44

Day 61
20181129_035010.jpg

illust01.jpg

illust03_fbOJ4AQM80yPDGXV.jpg

illust02_TPYwitRl4GOjyK7K.jpg

illust04_fCUGk6H934TFJiOH.jpg

illust05_aU2alrIkL0WUs9L9.jpg
This is my first time seeing Sora in normal size shoes.

Last edited:

Danjin44

:messenger_grinning_smiling: Don't forget Ace Combat 7 : Skies Unknown and Resident Evil just some days before ;-)
I also know we are getting Tales of Vasperia in January 11 but KHIII is biggest game Im looking forward next year and I know KHIII going to give me that epic adventure that have been craving for very, very very long time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom