• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 the last 100 days

bigedole

I also know we are getting Tales of Vasperia in January 11 but KHIII is biggest game Im looking forward next year and I know KHIII going to give me that epic adventure that have been craving for very, very very long time.

Get Tales at discount after a few months, play KH3 immediately is my plan :p

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Day 60
Big-Hero-6-Concept-Art-kingdom-hearts-3-40627344-1920-1080.jpg

Akuza89

Ay yo make a quick edit to your post this is day 58 right here. Also is it just me or Japan is now embracing short haired characters?

Done and done :lollipop_raising_hand:

Yeah they seem to be allowing a lot more now... especially with female characters too, good to see them changing to a different design I guess. But don't mess with sora! Can't go messing with the doo!

Wunray

Done and done :lollipop_raising_hand:

Yeah they seem to be allowing a lot more now... especially with female characters too, good to see them changing to a different design I guess. But don't mess with sora! Can't go messing with the doo!
I like it cause short hair is my preference. But yeah don't mess with sora's hair. Never sat right with me when they cut Naruto's hair short.

Danjin44

I like it cause short hair is my preference. But yeah don't mess with sora's hair. Never sat right with me when they cut Naruto's hair short.
I do believe Sora's hair is shorter in Kingdom Hearts III.

Danjin44

I do believe you are right, they did so because it's more athletic I believe?
Funny thing is, in hercules world they show off Sora still has that original KHII hair which makes me wonder who did cut his hair. kairi? or maybe those fairies from sleeping beauty just used magic.

Wunray

Funny thing is, in hercules world they show off Sora still has that original KHII hair which makes me wonder who did cut his hair. kairi? or maybe those fairies from sleeping beauty just used magic.
Most likely the case that the fairies styled him.

Akuza89

The hair fairies....

Putting his hair under the pillow to get more munny....goofy has to have that special shield after all!

Danjin44

It will be fun to know whats the recipe for Ultima Keyblade in KHIII and what crazy thing you have to do to get it and most important, whats the transformations it going to have.

Wunray

It will be fun to know whats the recipe for Ultima Keyblade in KHIII and what crazy thing you have to do to get it and most important, whats the transformations it going to have.
I hope the ultimate keyblade looks more like the 1 in kh1.

latest

latest

I like both, I personally want whole new design all together.
Always loved the KH1 ultimate weapon with an actual blade in it, thus it literally being a key with a blade lol. I really wish Square did a worldwide release instead of Japan getting it a few days earlier. I'd like some surprises so I'm going to have to avoid the internet entirely until the game comes out in NA. I'm hoping RE2 remake can keep me busy since its out the friday before KH3.

Danjin44

Always loved the KH1 ultimate weapon with an actual blade in it, thus it literally being a key with a blade lol. I really wish Square did a worldwide release instead of Japan getting it a few days earlier. I'd like some surprises so I'm going to have to avoid the internet entirely until the game comes out in NA. I'm hoping RE2 remake can keep me busy since its out the friday before KH3.
Thats exactly my plan, stay far away from internet just play RE2Remake until KHIII comes out.

MissFatality

Neo Member
I'm honestly just playing KH3 because I already waited 10 years almost for the sequel I feel we should have gotten a long time ago.

Danjin44

I'm honestly just playing KH3 because I already waited 10 years almost for the sequel I feel we should have gotten a long time ago.
I personally very glad this skipped PS3. Honestly PS3 version would have been slightly better looking PS2 KH game while PS4 version is looking have much bigger world and much better animation and models.

Last edited:

MissFatality

Neo Member
I personally very glad this skipped PS3. Honestly PS3 version would have been slightly better looking PS2 KH game while PS4 version is looking have much bigger world and much better animation and models.
Me too! I'm excited for the updated visuals with better animation and models. I just felt like the sequels/spin-offs we got were unnecessary but that is my opinion.

Danjin44

Me too! I'm excited for the updated visuals with better animation and models. I just felt like the sequels/spin-offs we got were unnecessary but that is my opinion.
I don't know, the only one I really didn't liked was Coded but I LOOOOVED Birth By Sleep. My biggest issue was that it was scattered in different systems, you needed to own bunch of system to catch up.

MissFatality

Neo Member
I don't know, the only one I really didn't liked was Coded but I LOOOOVED Birth By Sleep. My biggest issue was that it was scattered in different systems, you needed to own bunch of system to catch up.
Yeah growing up I didn't have the chance to really own a bunch of different systems to play all of these different games. That is why when the bundled editions came out for PS4, I was really happy to finally sit down and get through them. Still working my way through 1.5/2.5 to get ready for KH3.

To get me to be interested in kingdom hearts after 14 years again.

1) Stamp it full with classic worlds up to 30 worlds so there is for 100's of hours of content going on if you really cared for it.
2) Lots of classics like merlin and not the newer disney worlds only, which i couldn't care about. Obviously they can be in it.
3) Make worlds optional, you choose which world you want to visit and not be forced to sit through worlds you couldn't care about
4) Make it divinity type of combat and remove the hack and slash type of combat out of it
5) Remove the story, make mini story's in the worlds itself that are disconnected entirely.
6) Have some small mmo type of world in it which could be interesting as one world just for 10 levels or something to do some simple raiding like the first human area of world of warcraft nothing more as example, and maybe a rts world.
6) Co-op walking through all the worlds with a friend that doesn't need to buy the copy himself but can be shared
7) 30 bucks at max, couldn't care for more then that, including all dlc's and everything else with it
8) PC on steam, with workshop and modding.

Sadly its most likely going to be more of the same, with a new layer of paint, with worlds i couldn't care about like they demonstrated most of it. And a story that honestly puts you off even if you cared for it.

Maybe i just outgrow kingdom hearts entirely, it has been to long.

You want all that shit for $30 lmao

Manus

To think were getting a Dragon Ball Z movie with Broly in it and a new Kingdom Hearts come January. I feel like I'm in high school all over again.

Can't wait.

Wunray

To think were getting a Dragon Ball Z movie with Broly in it and a new Kingdom Hearts come January. I feel like I'm in high school all over again.

Can't wait.
Wish I lived in the states like you guys, oh well. Gonna be on vacation for the week kh3 comes out might f;y off to Florida for the week as a treat to myself when I pass my Network+ exam.

peronmls

I dont know whats up with the music choices latly. Rocket Legue music?? in Kingdom Hearts? Dumb cash grab and probably cheaper to have a third party like skrillix

Akuza89

Day Fucking 51

The song is good until you get to the dj scratching... and it just becomes awful, it seems more like a fan made video at that point... so no I'm not a fan of the song... the video that went with it, that was very clever with the hidden things going on.

Can't wait, next month the wait is over!

Danjin44

The song is good until you get to the dj scratching... and it just becomes awful, it seems more like a fan made video at that point... so no I'm not a fan of the song... the video that went with it, that was very clever with the hidden things going on.

Can't wait, next month the wait is over!
I know what you mean but I didn't mind it much, I still dig the song. Also......
df292b0d88d563c74bc1ae05ab74c211.gif

Danjin44

You could have posted this tomorrow for the half-way mark post :/.................yeah I am laughing.
Don't worry we will find another good picture for tomorrow. I just hope SE do art work countdown once we get closer release date.

Top Bottom