• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: Star Wars Open World RPG

BizzyBum

Everyone is laughing now but wait until LucasFilm gives the OK and this gets Star Citizen levels of pledge money.

Bio-Frost

How does this have over 5k already? Do people really think this guy knows what hes doing. Or realize how many people it would require to do what he wants?

Piercator

Banned
A real Star Wars Like game inspired in Star Wars, with light sabers likes battles and a real Jedi like life with the special participation of Luke Like Skylikewalker and Darth Like Vader

Kssio_Aug

I've just read that:

"Pledge $10 or more:
Letter from me thanking you for helping making this happen. Will be signed by the makers of the game. Same as above just fit for those with bigger pockets."

tumblr_npbw5sfqjy1sfmnojo1_500.gif

HotHamBoy

It's kind of more depressing to read the gaf comments that are like "pfft. Not gonna happen [explains the obvious]"

No shit.

Kotaku posted an article about this.

That's kind of disgusting, to be honest. Making fun of him on a forum is one thing, but passing it off as fucking news?

adj_noun

Would anyone like to pledge to my Harry Potter canon sequel book/CCG/MMO entitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerous Wind in the game you use cards that can effect the book and the MMO at the same time real time and if you play the MMO while reading the book you will get cool new cards i am in negotiations to do foils as Well (you can pledge for foil book too) I don't program so we will get the best MMO people for the MMO and card people for the CCG and I already have the book planned out

RISKS

If nobody pledges the book/ccg/MMO will not be made which is a big risk so pledhe

Steel

Banned
Would anyone like to pledge to my Harry Potter canon sequel book/CCG/MMO entitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerous Wind in the game you use cards that can effect the book and the MMO at the same time real time and if you play the MMO while reading the book you will get cool new cards i am in negotiations to do foils as Well (you can pledge for foil book too) I don't program so we will get the best MMO people for the MMO and card people for the CCG and I already have the book planned out

RISKS

If nobody pledges the book/ccg/MMO will not be made which is a big risk so pledhe

Oh. What are the backer tiers? I'll give 10k for that.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

RISKS

How much to get a character named after me?

KaoticBlaze

Kotaku posted an article about this.

That's kind of disgusting, to be honest. Making fun of him on a forum is one thing, but passing it off as fucking news?

I bet IGN will pass it off as news in about 5 days. Then make clickbait titles about the same article every week for the next month.

105.Will

Alright, after reading the " will looks like battlefront" comment, it's pretty obvious this guy doesn't know much about game cost and design.

I'll admit like his gumption, and am ready to take the plunge to help finance; however, regarding the $10-tier bigger pockets thank you letter option...exactly how big will my pockets need to be? I was planning on buying new khakis this weekend and want to be sure I'm prepared.

adj_noun

Oh. What are the backer tiers? I'll give 10k for that.

$1 Thank you tier (thank you)

$10 I will personally say expelliarmys whilethinking of you

$50 You will get a postcard with your name writen on the back

$100 You get to pick from the game or the book or the CCG and I will send you updates about that product's development straight from the dev tem

$1000 U can get an early copy of the game or book or CCG pick one I will send it yo your house

$5000 DEV TIER (20/20) you can write for the game and maybe playtest

$5000 DEV TIER (20/20) you can make graphics and maybe playtest

$5000 DEV TIER (20/20) you can make cards and maybe playtest

$10000 you can RENAME A CHARACTER FROM HARRY POTTER this is a big one so the cost is equal if I have to name harry potter Fartty Pooter I will want something to omensate me

Top Bottom