• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kikizo - New GTA San Andreas pics!

Travado

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

02.jpg

the first 3 are not new, the last one might be new, i never seen that pic before.

something that i think would be cool in GTA is to watch tv in the game.

like news channels and other wierd channels!

Imagine:

your playing GTA SA and you take on a mission where you have to rob a bank.
so you gather your crew and drive to the bank and robs it,when you come out of the bank the place is surrounded by cops and helicopters and news crews.

the news crews are flying around in the helicopeters and filming the event.

so after you have managed to get anway from the crime scene "a la Heat style" and your sitting in your hotel room or your crib or where ever your place might be.you switch on the tv, put on the local news station and they are showing the bank robery and talking about how the police could not stop the bankrobber and that he got away.

imagine if that would be possible, now that something that would be cool.

or a comedy channel.

it would be awsome with something more than just car radio.

i think the next step in the GTA series is to let us watch tv shows in the game.

Travado said:

Take some notes Reflections if there ever is another Driver.

Looking at some of the older pics, it looks like its going to take me even longer to beat SA compared to the previous ones given how much they're going to allow you to do. The outback dirtback/4 wheel riding will take up alot of time especially if they add a trick system like they'r edoing with the bike.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Ghost said:
That last shot is nice, at last proof of a decent cityscape

Agreed that's a very nice last pic.... nice view of the distant city... now if only things would continue to move and you could SEE them moving in the distant city...

DarienA said:
Agreed that's a very nice last pic.... nice view of the distant city... now if only things would continue to move and you could SEE them moving in the distant city...

Yah I noticed when you go high up in certain places in GTA you can see any people or cars. It makes sniping really difficult. :p

Kuroyume

Banned
bishoptl said:
too orange

I agree... every screen except the one in the beach bugs me. The last screen is pretty sweet too but the smog (is it really smog?) reminds me of Killzone's drab colors. I like how the guy has a suit; I want to be professional criminal. :)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
SolidSnakex said:
Yah I noticed when you go high up in certain places in GTA you can see any people or cars. It makes sniping really difficult. :p

Yeah There was the parking garage in the first game which was great... although once too many police and military came out it was hard to find additional targets.

What place was good in the second game to have rocket launcher, sniper fun from?

evil ways

Looking good. I wonder if they will include actual working pools that aren't 1-2 feet shallow, since you can swim now and all. I always wanted to jump from the diving boards in Vice City.

DarienA said:
What place was good in the second game to have rocket launcher, sniper fun from?

Just get on top of the police stations. There's always lots of people walking around there so you've got plenty of sniping options. On the first island there's also a bridge in front of the police station so you've got some car sniping too. :p

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
robertsan21 said:
the first 3 are not new, the last one might be new, i never seen that pic before.

Well, there's a different Rockstar game with tv channels in the game already.
Max Payne 2. :D

Socreges

Banned
I have a feeling this game is going to get a LOT of attention from certain groups. And then it will sell eleventy-billion copies.

bishoptl said:
IBTB**

**in before "too black"
Hehe, I was honestly just about to post that after your first post. As a joke, of course!

hobbitx

robertsan21 said:

Imagine:

your playing GTA SA and you take on a mission where you have to rob a bank.
so you gather your crew and drive to the bank and robs it,when you come out of the bank the place is surrounded by cops and helicopters and news crews.

the news crews are flying around in the helicopeters and filming the event.

so after you have managed to get anway from the crime scene "a la Heat style" and your sitting in your hotel room or your crib or where ever your place might be.you switch on the tv, put on the local news station and they are showing the bank robery and talking about how the police could not stop the bankrobber and that he got away.

imagine if that would be possible, now that something that would be cool.

or a comedy channel.

it would be awsome with something more than just car radio.

i think the next step in the GTA series is to let us watch tv shows in the game.

Yep, tv could kickass and that would be the next step. I would kill to see Lazlo and Maurice Chavez with their own little tv shows, or even better, Fernando Martinez selling some sleazy sex enhancement drug on an infomercial. If they do this in the next game, it will be the best new feature ever imo.

Top Bottom