• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 BETA invites For Europe sent out! (stop begging for keys, you dirty ponces

FEAR is what I measure everything by when comparing gunplay, how does it compare to that Wollan? I would be happy if it just matched the visceral intensity that is the gunplay in that game.

Steroyd

Killzone 1 had the best gunplay I ever played with last gen, even this gen, there are games where I feel they got some things right and missing some other stuff.

For a game that was buggy and hammered to death by the media, no-one ever appreciated the things the first Killzone got right. :(

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
"NeoGhaf" clan in up. If u wanna join (you need to be ranked Sergeant IIRC), send PSN message to Bloody_Marcel. DO NOT SEND ME PM MESSAGES. I SAID *PSN*.

J2d

Here's hoping sony says "fuck it everyone is leaking so we might as well make it a public beta".. and then I woke up.

mr_nothin

Banned
I hate how people say...well the 1st one was mediocre so the sequel will prob be mediocre.

Ummm, did anybody for get Zone of the Enders?
Part 1........ :|
Part 2......... :O

Mmmkay

Private Hoffman said:
Any more impressions? Without breaking NDA of course..
My theory is the lack of impressions is probably a testament to the quality of the game versus the risk of losing it, violating the NDA. If it was laughably bad, chances are you'd have lots of leaks; we all do love so much to shit on games and all.

kevm3 said:
Midgar?
31J08-20080926-1222436421.jpg

And it gets Blowed Up when I get my hands on it.

jett said:
I'm tired of these shittube vids. I want some more HD pics!

Someone just needs direct feed gameplay.

It honestly seems like Sony managed to give the beta only to those who think a cellphone camera is all they need. It isn't like they are in the movie theater and can only use a shitty device.

So, what happened to the 'Neoghaf' clan? I send a message to Bloody_Marcel but nothing has happened yet.

TTP and other participants here: feel free to add me to your friend list.

burnfout

BruceWayneIII said:
So, what happened to the 'Neoghaf' clan? I send a message to Bloody_Marcel but nothing has happened yet.

TTP and other participants here: feel free to add me to your friend list.

What's your PSN?

Top Bottom