• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - New trailer this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewire

Banned
Wollan said:
They could have been waiting for the external PSN forum login to launch.

I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling! :lol

FirewalkR said:
Given the importance of the title and the budget involved, I'd say they want to have a site with lots of functionality, something like I imagine bungie.net is (since i haven't played halo online, but heard good things about the site). Sony is going to pull out all the stops with this one.

I'm sure it will be very interactive, hopefully it goes a step or two beyond what Insomniac did with Resistance.net

Clinton514

-xBerserker- said:
What's up with some of the text on that site anyway, looks all pixelated ...
It's not FireFox friendly. I had to use IE to link up. Either way, they have some big plans for the site. :D

TEH-CJ

Banned
Do you know what?

Killzone series is the only game that has potential to be the biggest gaming franchise ever....ever.

and I'm not kidding with that. killzone has a universe and atmopsher that is just unmatched and has the most potential in any game i have played.

Killzone is like a bicep that is not peaking, but you can see it has potential to be massive peak but it just needs more consistant training and time....ok maybe bad analogy there but you guys know what i'm trying to say.

its really hard to explain :(

anyone else feel like this?

deepbrown

TEH-CJ said:
Do you know what?

Killzone series is the only game that has potential to be the biggest gaming franchise ever....ever.

and I'm not kidding with that. killzone has a universe and atmopsher that is just unmatched and has the most potential in any game i have played.

Killzone is like a bicep that is not peaking, but you can see it has potential to be massive peak but it just needs more consistant training and time....ok maybe bad analogy there but you guys know what i'm trying to say.

lamgs4.jpg
The Llama knows what you mean...

n1n9tean

Banned
TEH-CJ said:
Do you know what?

Worst analogy I've seen since I've been a member on these forums. Who are you, Lou Ferrigno? :lol

2efqolz.jpg

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
i just watched the trailer agan, for whatever reason and..

i just realized that YOU are playing as Mr. Fuckin Convoy...i think

TEH-CJ

Banned
n1n9tean said:
Worst analogy I've seen since I've been a member on these forums. Who are you, Lou Ferrigno? :lol

2efqolz.jpg

no. but i have been doing body building for 8 years so i have an idea of what i'm talking
about. Who are you..?

but yea i didn't quite explain that analogy right.

Atrophis

I'll be going on Sunday. I'm sure the cat will be out of the bag by then anyways but i'll be taking my camera in case anything good is on show.

acevans2

Speaking of who you're playing as... has it been said whether KZ2 has the KZ1-like different-character gameplay?

Such as... depending on which person you pick to play as for a level, you may have a different experience?

Madman

acevans2 said:
Speaking of who you're playing as... has it been said whether KZ2 has the KZ1-like different-character gameplay?

Such as... depending on which person you pick to play as for a level, you may have a different experience?
I don't think so. I think you follow Sev the whole time. Maybe during co-op you can play as other charatcers, but that would probably be it.

Crusade

TEH-CJ said:
no. but i have been doing body building for 8 years so i have an idea of what i'm talking
about. Who are you..?

but yea i didn't quite explain that analogy right.
You should've spent some of that time in school

scoobs

I would be remarkably surprised to see GG releasing a hotly anticipated new trailer at something like this and not just release it at E3...

Ceb

scoobs said:
I would be remarkably surprised to see GG releasing a hotly anticipated new trailer at something like this and not just release it at E3...

Well, July to September = short time to build up hype.

kbear

acevans2 said:

I wish we could play as the Helghast...

they were shunt and oppressed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Ns4qIyVpI

it's questionable if they're even the bad guys

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
TEH-CJ said:
Do you know what?

Though you expressed yourself unusually retarded (don't take it too harshly, forum colloquialism) I do agree with you. It does have massive potential, and I think that's why Sony are backing KZ so heavily.

Thunderbear said:
Though you expressed yourself unusually retarded (don't take it too harshly, forum colloquialism) I do agree with you. It does have massive potential, and I think that's why Sony are backing KZ so heavily.
I wish more people made note of this on the internet. There wouldn't be nearly as many flame wars and pointless arguments. Just take a look at the comments on any video on Youtube to see what I mean. I salute you Thunderbear....and that was really random.

Wollan

Firewire said:
The Sony portion looks rather weak. I really hope the "& more" part stands up!
Their real lineup is stated in the OP.

Less than three hours now until the show starts. Assuming there's a new trailer at display there, it doesn't mean it will be looping on a screen since minute 1. They probably would announce people to gather up over the speakers or something.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wollan said:
Their real lineup is stated in the OP.

Less than three hours now until the show starts. Assuming there's a new trailer at display there, it doesn't mean it will be looping on a screen since minute 1. They probably would announce people to gather up over the speakers or something.

less than 3 hours? Uh oh... it's motorstorm video all over again. Which time is official? Mine says 5 hours.

Wollan

You guys got to learn to disregard stuff like that :p

Anyways, 50minutes until event starts. Trailer (assuming it happens) could be six hours away for all we know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom