• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance to Get Official Modding Support, Including The Ability to Create Quests

KyoShiRo330

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2018
Bordeaux, France

From this interview:

"What about modding support? How will it work?
Mod support is the last thing we are doing right now, the last thing we want to release for Kingdom Come Deliverance. Right now, we are working on modding tools so that people can do their own stuff – Steam Workshop is already working, but only with the tools you can write your own quest, for example. We are thinking of a way out to cleverly release that. Unfortunately, consoles are out because they're not supporting this – it's not because we don't want to, but because Microsoft and Sony haven’t agreed on anything yet, so I can tell you: PC – yes, and we’ll see about the rest, I’m not sure.

Ok, so if it’s the last think you’re releasing for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I can probably scratch the Horse armor and battle royale DLC questions…
Well actually, if the modding tool is as cool as we hope it would be, then please do these kind of things, we are more than happy to support this."

MiyazakiHatesKojima

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
Imagine supporting an alt-right developer with a different perspective on history and society.

Jokes aside, I really hope they remaster this game for the PS5. Too ambitious and grand for current consoles.

scalman

Feb 6, 2019
thats one of those serious games out there that one day i will come back to it and play again with all DLC's . but not today and not this month maybe , because this game cant be played for 30min or 3 hrs , it must take way longer . it just something else there. amazing stuff too.

The_Mike

...dropped on head by Jack Tretton (2013)
Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Imagine supporting an alt-right developer with a different perspective on history and society.

Jokes aside, I really hope they remaster this game for the PS5. Too ambitious and grand for current consoles.
Wait, isn't it the lefties that's angry over that the devs didn't want to force multiculturalism into a game that wanted to be realistic in that time and age?

Also, seriously, if you want mods then go pc. I know some games has it, but consoles is a walled garden which makes it questionable

Reactions: MiyazakiHatesKojima

MagnesG

Apr 20, 2019
I hope this can sprout interests for modders on the scale of W3 at least, and tons of bugs fixing.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
I can honestly say that KCD is my all time favourite game. Honestly I've had so much fun with it, it's worth every penny I spent on it and I'm so glad I found out about it despite the efforts of the gaming press (thanks gaf).

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Can I mod Afro-american transvestites into the game so I can pretend history aligns with my misaligned views?
You could but I'm afraid I'd have to cut your balls off. Please understand that I don't want to do that, but it will be necessary for me to do that. Think of your balls.

Reactions: RyuCookingSomeRice