Ohgon no Kizuna
- Main Character name is Rian
- There's a king call Gelade and a princess call Ayna
- Game's graphic will have a pencil effect to them
- More than 100 quests
- Accumulated gauge techniques can be used.
- Huge bosses, find the weak point by pointing the Wii remote on screen (Shadow of the Colossus?)
- Scenario: Miwa Shouda (FFXII, Saga Frontier, Little King's Story)
- Director/Programmer: Youichi Kawaguchi (DQVIII, Little King's Story)
meh, i wouldn't even think it was paying that much homage to SotC. it's looking like there's a party system and other creatures besides the bosses. it just so happens that this one is large and furry like another SotC boss. the scale of the bosses is simply in place to exaggerate the scale of the game, much like in SotC, but in this case, it has to do with an entire fantastical world that includes a possible party system. games with big bosses =! inspired by SotC, though i will admit that the method of fighting this boss does indeed seem like it WAS inspired by such a game.