• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knockoff version of The Last of Us released on the Nintendo Switch

Draugoth

Gold Member
Recently the community found something quite curious on the eShop, which is literally a copy of The Last of Us. This project is titled The Last Hope - Dead Zone Survival and is not available on most country eShops but can be purchased and played..

finally-the-last-of-us-is-available-on-nintendo-switch-v0-cm3fafua849b1.png

"The Last Hope: Dead Zone Survival is a story-driven game set in an apocalyptic world overrun by hordes of zombies. As the main character, your only objective is to survive and find a way to escape the chaos that surrounds you."

"To meet the challenges ahead, you must undertake daring missions that test your survival skills. Every mission you take on could be the difference between life and death," the synopsis said.

As of this writing, the game is still available.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
I'm sorry my friends please dont compares this indie crud to TLOU only thing similars is the title screen

ReBurn

Gold Member
That's not a bootleg. It has time travel and a dude named Brian. It's not like TLOU invented zombies or anything. The only thing I saw that rips off TLOU is the guy has a girl following him around.

Kdad

Is the music from 28 Days Later playing really quietly in the background or am I imagining it? Around the 1:05 mark for a bit

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

If it's priced at $1 I'd have to wait for a sale. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Graphics aren't my top priority necessarily but in 2023 I expect a bit more.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Yet, come out with something remotely resembling Link or Mario and your dog, cat, and hamster all get sued….ahhhh, good old Nintendo 🤷‍♂️

Robb

Gold Member
That’s one hell of a trailer;

“Brian Lee.
A soldier.
A father.

A hope. “

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Other than being an old guy and a young girl shooting stuff it doesn’t look very TLoU though. I’d be surprised if it got pulled unless it straight up stole something.

Barakov

Recently the community found something quite curious on the eShop, which is literally a copy of The Last of Us. This project is titled The Last Hope - Dead Zone Survival and is not available on most country eShops but can be purchased and played..

finally-the-last-of-us-is-available-on-nintendo-switch-v0-cm3fafua849b1.png

As of this writing, the game is still available.

Danger 5 Laughing GIF

At least make her shirt blue or something.

Top Bottom