• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koji Igarashi Kickstarts Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (2.5D, backdash, 2018)

Clan Kinda Funny games!

Also, I went with PS4 physical for my tier. I really wanted that Wii U one...but PS4 is my main. I'm sure the Wii U one will be more sought after, but oh well.

FanGamer is a legit site. They handled other Kickstarter projects. Plus you don't have to add any credit card information unless you upgrade your bundle.

Moofers

When Sword or Whip came up, I voted Sword over and over, kind of obsessively. I ended up in Clan Katana. I think (but am not positive) that my clan was the biggest clan that ended up voting the most. I think if you never strayed and voted whip or you voted sword a certain number of times, you got in Katana.

That's the only significance that I know of. I think our clan influenced what the most powerful weapon will be, but that's about it. I haven't gotten my survey invite yet but apparently it'll ask us to align with one? Or write in our own? I don't understand how Kinda Funny Games gets a clan...

Fangamer Steve

Neo Member
The Credits Clans are an optional thing you can select if you’d like. It will list your name in the game’s credits under the “Credits Clan” of your choice (e.g. Clan Katana, Clan Mega64, Dungeon Clan, etc.). It’s mostly just a fun way to show your allegiance and where your name will appear in the credits, but you don't have to pick one if you don't want to, and it won't exclude you from receiving anything.

FDBK

I am Clan Katana!

Will be getting 2 physical: PS4 and Vita (both NA region)
and 1 digital: WiiU (Japan)

Curious to see if there'll be any non-obvious differences between regions!

StMeph

Hey there folks, Steve from Fangamer here! We’ll be sending the surveys off over the next several days. If you still haven’t received your survey by Monday the 21st of September, please email orders@fangamer.com. In the meantime however, please be patient!

We also fixed the issue with the survey requiring digital only backers to provide a shipping address. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This was buried at the bottom of the last page.

I just completed my survey/info request through the link in the email.

Kriken

Got the survey, debating platform, PC seems like an obvious choice, but I feel like it'll be much easier to double dip into PC later/cheaper than with console. I have my doubts about Wii U/Vita as I've not seen how their modified Unreal Engine 4 performs on them (Most likely chugs) so XB1 sounds obvious as I don't have a PS4 yet, but I could still get a PS4 before the game is released.

I think I'll wait a little bit, how long do I have for the survey?

Fangamer Steve

Neo Member
We currently don’t have a specific deadline for when your selected game platform must be finalized, but that likely won’t be for a while (probably not until several months from now).

Got the survey, debating platform, PC seems like an obvious choice, but I feel like it'll be much easier to double dip into PC later/cheaper than with console. I have my doubts about Wii U/Vita as I've not seen how their modified Unreal Engine 4 performs on them (Most likely chugs) so XB1 sounds obvious as I don't have a PS4 yet, but I could still get a PS4 before the game is released.

I'm really hoping the Wii U version isn't a crap port since I don't have a PC or next gen console yet. Hopefully they actually get it work on Vita/Wii U

Gbraga

This name on credits thing is so weird to me. I always choose not to have it there. All I did was give money in exchange for a product I want. Some time in advance so it could get made in the first place, but still...

can anyone tell me i didnt get any emails about the voting process for those weapons? cause i am so confused bout this katana and getting it in the game

Cleve

This name on credits thing is so weird to me. I always choose not to have it there. All I did was give money in exchange for a product I want. Some time in advance so it could get made in the first place, but still...

I put my name down. It's not a big deal, but I think it'll be something fun to think back on in a few years.

We currently don’t have a specific deadline for when your selected game platform must be finalized, but that likely won’t be for a while (probably not until several months from now).

Why send the survey so soon anyway? The game is like 2 years away and we don't know anything about the possible differences between platforms. Seems like it would be a lot better to send it close to release...?

Why send the survey so soon anyway? The game is like 2 years away and we don't know anything about the possible differences between platforms. Seems like it would be a lot better to send it close to release...?

My guess is it gives them an idea of how many physical rewards to produce.

I put my real name in. Even if it's just in the middle of a huge number of random people, it'll be cool to see my name in an Iga game. I always feel bad that I never bothered to get into the fan club to be listed in the LotR extended editions, even if those lists are ridiculously long.

Did you back at a high enough tier to get beta access? I made sure I had a digital copy on Steam for that reason. (And thanks for making it extra clear in the survey that the digital Steam version is eligible! That was a point of confusion during the campaign.)

cLOUDo

WTF!

WARNING: Your country is on a list of high risk countries that are known to have their international packages from the United States often lost in the mail. According to our Shipping Policy, you assume the risk of a lost package.

You may pay an extra $40 to upgrade to a more secure method of shipping. This method includes a tracking number to ensure delivery.

Are you fuc**ng kidding me?

lupinko

I have a question about the shipping survey. Since the game isn't out until 2017, and there is the possibility that I will not be at my current address by the game's release. Could I change my shipping address later?

Edit: I only received the shipping survey and I bought the $130 package tier bundle thing.

arumisan

I can't decide what physical copy to choose, PS4 or WII U. (i'll be playing on PC)

I couldn't decide either: I wanted to choose the PSV version as it would be the platform I would most likely be playing on but I could have a PS4 by then :/

nataku

Hmm. Is it reasonable to expect the PS4 version to be 60 fps? I guess I can always just go PC and purchase the PS4 version later...

I also have no idea what to choose for the credit clan.

If I upgrade my tier do I've to pay the difference now?

I assume yes, because when I finished my survey without changing anything, it gave me the message "No additional payment required."

But why not just wait until you're ready to pay? You can finish the survey now and they send you an e-mail with a link that lets you change your options later any way.

Top Bottom