• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima: Shocking PS4 announcement that will blow your mind at PS4 All Access tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX_

Neo Member
Once again, my hopes uncontrollably rise that Dave Hayter will make his triumphal return to the seat that belongs to him...and, inevitably, my hopes will be crushed. Again.

Once again, my hopes uncontrollably rise that Dave Hayter will make his triumphal return to the seat that belongs to him...and, inevitably, my hopes will be crushed. Again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he hired Sutherland to pretend to be Snake all this time and then have Hayter end up playing him again. Like he had Sutherland dub some of the lines for trailers and stuff

Alfebit

Banned
KONAMI UK is probably teasing a Solid Snake related announcement. It is just odd that they started tweeting these a day before the "big announcement" (NOTICE: They highlighted the G & Z in red. GZ related?):

image.png

image.png

What do you think guys?

Lol at "Zereos"

Edit: Beaten by 2 pages

Wait I thought a Metal Gear movie was already announced

Yeah it is, but this might be the first reveal.
I'd prefer Liam Neeson as Snake[voice is good enough, awesome actor, plus we know he can do the action], but it's pretty much definitely Kiefer at this point.

20131113090424-1384327800.jpg

- Prologue to MGS The Phantom Pain
- ???
- Multiple Missions, Spec-Ops Missions
- Exclusive Content on playstation.

Those are the 4 things that read on the TV to the left.

The ??? line reads "Takes place in 1975 after Peace Walker and nine years before The Phantom Pain"

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Sony opened up their wallets and moneyhatted Konami for the MGS5 exclusivity.

How will SonyGAF (and no, that's not all of gaf, but let's be honest about the hilarious zealotry of a particular contingent) face the cognitive dissonance over the heat they gave MS for locking up Titan Fall while cheering for such a Sony coup at the same time?

We might bear witness to the first documented report of mass simultaneous aneurysms.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'm going to laugh my ass off if Sony opened up their wallets and moneyhatted Konami for the MGS5 exclusivity.

How will SonyGAF (and no, that's not all of gaf, but let's be honest about the hilarious zealotry of a particular contingent) face the cognitive dissonance over the heat they gave MS for locking up Titan Fall while cheering for such a Sony coup at the same time?

We might bear witness to the first documented report of mass simultaneous aneurysms.

I would avatar quote you, but it would be too easy. As funny as it would be to you, there's no chance that its getting moneyhatted at this point. Judging by your post though, I'm sure you'll find something else to fight windmills about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom