• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kung Pow 2 is moving ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kung Pow is one of the only two movies I rented in my teens and had to turn off because I found it so annoying. I just couldn't deal with the Miss Piggy voice.

The other is Date Movie.

JavyOO7

Can't remember the scene... but I died laughing when after this long rant you would hear something like: "This... is CNN." Dunno why, found that really funny.

Please don't repeat all the jokes from the first movie.

Please don't use internet memes.

Please don't over do pop culture and Hollywood references.

Just be really stupid and immature. Then it'll be great.

Js8CHKH.png

We're children! We're children! We're children! We're children!

farisr

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Come get me when there is an actual trailer out. Until then, I'll be spending my time at the top of a waterfall, swinging a chain.

Well you never know, might be good. I'm not going to get my hopes up though, even though me and my entire family loved the movie to death since we saw it in theaters.

"Would you say...one million sequels?"

When I saw this earlier, I wanted to run back and fourth in the living room repeatedly ! One of my favorite movies of all time ! At one point I think I saw it atleast once a week for about a year.

Also
Someone spent many years and miles trying to find him after finding the sequel woundn't happen, so they could implore him to reconsider

Garlador

You know what? I'm on board.
tumblr_msb761fY0V1s6zwoto8_400.gif

Kung Pow is one of those movies that is stupid. Very stupid. Enormously stupid...

... But they're having such a fun time being stupid that I just couldn't help but smile and go along with it.

tumblr_m9x1v4t0rw1rth1qqo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom