• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kung Pow 2 is moving ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been called bad before. Many say, I do things things that are not, correct to do. I do not believe in such talk as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings, all of the time

Kung Pow still holds up every time I watch it. I'm laughing just at this thread. If only there wasn't that cow fight scene

That'll be four bucks baby! You want fries with that?

image.php

komarkaze

First Shenmue 3 gets announced last month. Now Kung Pow 2 to happen? 2015 has been a good year for highly anticipated sequels being announced.

farisr

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?
I swear that I once actually figured out how that worked, like how you get "my ass" when you cross an owl with a bungee cord. It was genius. But I've forgotten now. So I just treat the joke as it was meant to be taken, stupidly funny. Still bothers me that I can't remember the "solution" whenever it's brought up though.
Kung Pow still holds up every time I watch it. I'm laughing just at this thread. If only there wasn't that cow fight scene
If the Cow, one boobed chick, and a scene or two in the beginning were removed it'd be perfect in my eyes.

Nice timing here. After finishing up with Black Dynamite, I decided to start rewatching Kung Pow during tonight's workout. It's both worse and better than I remember. I would definitely put in for a sequel!

zeemumu

Let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding with the candy, hoping the kids don't break through with the stick.

Darren870

If the Cow, one boobed chick, and a scene or two in the beginning were removed it'd be perfect in my eyes.

I showed my missus the original trailer since she said she hadn't seen it. Those 3 parts are the ones they highlight the most in the trailer. I was like Really...why are they showing the worst parts of the movie! Made it even harder for me to convince her to watch it.

Might put it on tonight though! Give her no choice!

I think Kung Pow 2 might have potential in attracting a wider audience, it just seems like the kind of humor that's prefect for internet junkies. That being said, I wonder if it will pick up from that last scene in the first movie.

Simmins

I watched this movie so many times growing up that I could quote it perfectly.

Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell. Encharito, NACHO BURRITO!

And my favorite. . .

Come inside, I'll get the neosporin. BA NA NA NA NA, NEO, BA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA SPORIN

To me it's just about as quotable as the Big Labowski.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. The last well made spoof movie, up there with the best spoof films made by Mel Brooks, David Zucker & Jim Abrahams.

iVSNJoh3b82Sw.gif

SalvaPot

I am so happy, the Latin american version is amazing too, such a great/bad dub, even some jokes are better than the original, I love to watch both versions equally.

cj_iwakura

I am so happy, the Latin american version is amazing too, such a great/bad dub, even some jokes are better than the original, I love to watch both versions equally.

Elaborate? I don't think my copy has that on it, but I could probably get the gist of it.

zeemumu

A lot of those scenes used for the fake sequel trailer at the end of the first were deleted scenes so I'm wondering if they'll actually end up using those or not.

Listen, and listen well. I really like the band N-Sync. My favorite member is Harpo. I think there's a Harpo. If not there should be. I will write their next hit, maybe 'A boom-boom chiky chiky boom-boom a boom-boom chiky chaka chaka cho cho.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom