• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kung Pow 2 is moving ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotto

happytears.gif

This is one of the very few movies where I'd actually cry and be in pain from laughing so hard. Like, literally having a heart attack or something.

That scene with the baby rolling down the hill. My God.

I confused that guy with Kevin Nealon back when the trailers and that were coming out, never actually saw it because it looked terrible.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo.
Piggy go oink-oink, how bout you?
Wanna be an animal just like you.

Leonel

Neo Member
Finally! Hopefully he Oederek can get the right actor for the job of voicing everyone in the film.

I actually just rewatched this movie for the 100th time with my younger brother, and he pointed out how Betty was using a friggin Zippo lighter to light that house on fire in the beginning! I actually just noticed that and couldn't stop laughing.

Fury451

Banned
Listen, and listen well. I really like the band N-Sync. My favorite member is Harpo. I think there's a Harpo. If not there should be. I will write their next hit, maybe 'A boom-boom chiky chiky boom-boom a boom-boom chiky chaka chaka cho cho.'

Haha, the Harpo part always gets me.

joetachi

I am so happy, the Latin american version is amazing too, such a great/bad dub, even some jokes are better than the original, I love to watch both versions equally.

Best part about knowing spanish and english you can sit down and watch kung pow twice in a row.

Jin

Ok, so here were my options. (a), quickly duck left, dodge the claw and take him out with a spinning back kick, or (b), take the claw in the face, roll on the ground and die.

Anyone who hasn't needs to buy the SE of the original and watch the scenes with the original undubbed dialogue. It makes rewatching the whole thing that much funnier.

Wallach

I had to watch this again last night thanks to this thread. Such a fun movie.

"Okay... I'll shake your bouncy booty!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom