• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

L.A. Noire Previews

Suzzopher

Amir0x said:
maybe for some people, not for me. I want games that actually require me to think for more than two seconds. To actually, ya know, observe my surroundings and make educated guesses about things before me.

This.

The game sounds like the game I have always wanted to play.

Just saw the trailer and this looks AWESOME.

The facial/mouth animation was really good.
Probably just advanced mo-cap but whatever.

I love Noir stories. Day one for me.

Haunted said:
pic195875_md.jpg
+
MPW-9577
= excitement

Pretty much. L.A. Confidential is one of my favorite movies. I hope L.A. Noire will be the game for it.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Suzzopher said:
This.

The game sounds like the game I have always wanted to play.
I'd like this too, however I do believe the majority of people are going to see this as a game where you "just try everything until you advance" sort of game and when it's too hard they'll just get frustrated.

Nevertheless, some of these things sound really promising. Will just have to wait and see of what gets left and how much it delivers especially considering it was a hands off demo

Tho at least it doesn't have those bullshit side missions, thank god

It sounds really interesting. I hope there will be a demo. I also hope how you present evidence is more open-ended than in Phoenix Wright. That game boiled down to a lot of trial and error because you weren't really allowed to present your own questions or arguments.

BobsRevenge said:
Michael Pitt has a weird face. He fits into Boardwalk Empire because of it. That show is basically men with weird faces walking around prohibition Atlantic City, doing shit that dudes with weird faces would do in such circumstances.

LOL!

Top Bottom