• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian Billboard/Ads Appearing

Geez. What am I suppose to do. That's going to be two weeks of a emotional rollercoaster.
Plan was to just hold off on the last guardian but I want to support it day 1. So hopefully my will power is strong enough to put xv down for 4 days as I'm sure that's all I'll need for Tlg

Michael-Cera-Is-Excited-Things-Are-Finally-Happening-On-Arrested-Development.gif

Kieli

I hope there are different biomes within the castle. I didn't like the homogeneity of Ico vs. SoTC with its vast expanses.

Rated T, for gratuitous animal death.

Nice to see Sony acknowledging TLG in a big way. Kat and Dusty are crying right now.

Reminded me to look up the ESRB rating, and here's what it says:

This is an action-adventure game in which players control a young boy as he explores ruins and solves puzzles with his giant animal companion (Trico). Players can command Trico to zap blocked passages or strike enemies with a lightning attack that shoots from its tail. Enemies in suits of armor generally break into pieces when defeated; though soldiers sometimes emit blood-like flashes or red symbols when injured. In some levels, the player’s character can rip the helmets off enemy characters, though no gore is shown. Cutscenes also depict acts of violence and occasional blood: Trico attacked by spears or swords; Trico bleeding from wounds.

I used my $15 credit to pre-order yesterday. I don't even care if it ends up being simply an ok game, I need to own it. Hopefully it manages to exceed expectations both critically and in sales.

edit: kinda in the same situation w/FFXV now that I think about it lol

Shin-Ra

Also these.
I guess someone at Sony saw this thread because I'm seeing more public advertising than everyone in this thread was confident would never happen. "It's a niche game! Get used to it!!"

Glad to see Sony looking at TLG as the major mainstream release it should be.

MZlPHMf.jpg

took this last one in nyc yesterday
annnnd more photos. I can't think of any other thread in recent memory where armchair industry analysts here got it so wrong. I can't go a day in nyc without seeing a last guardian ad.

VbtcsdL.jpg

I0fxyEb.jpg

mhayes86

Saw my first ad for it today on YouTube. I can't believe it's finally happening! That and Final Fantasy XV! But, as my wife said, "I'll believe it when I see it in my hands".

Top Bottom