• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latex condoms can provide up to 98-99 percent protection against pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doth Togo

Ninja Scooter said:
YOu know what's 100% effective against pregnancy? Good ol' Charlie Five Fingers, thats what.

CIMG0079.jpg

:lol

The best thing to do to maintain condom strength is to actually wash them out before (and after) use, and also re-use them. What happens is the condom gets use to your penis shape and size which forms a "bond" of sorts in the latex. The histo-elastic mammery glands inside the condom actually bond with one another to prevent it from breaking in the future! WHOA!

Brodequin

Zelda-Bitch said:
The best thing to do to maintain condom strength is to actually wash them out before (and after) use, and also re-use them. What happens is the condom gets use to your penis shape and size which forms a "bond" of sorts in the latex. The histo-elastic mammery glands inside the condom actually bond with one another to prevent it from breaking in the future! WHOA!

:lol Plus its easier to put on because its already unrolled.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
How dumb are you kids, teenagers and young adults today that you fail to realize that 98-99% effective means?

Here's a better idea. Just go buy a revolver, one bullet and play russian rullet...

AntoneM

that's why I never have a long term relationship, once we have sex 97 times I call it off. I don't want to get her pregnant.[/dead horse]

Dilbert

revivalist said:
She got her period yesterday. Thank you very much.
Actually, you're still not technically in the clear. Sometimes pregnancy is accompanied by spotting which can look like a period.

I assume she's taken a pregnancy test, right?

darscot

Condoms very rarely break when used properly. Something like 99% of the time when a condom breaks it because some twit left air in the tip. Another thing that tends to help when the condoms breaks PULL OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom