• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
Where you finding the 6.2 notes at

where else: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/01/115-pbe-update.html

I'm not entirely sure that's a nerf lol

I didn't even know his empowered Q granted him more AD, what the fuck
well his base armor gets reduced which is important for first clears and will prolly set him back a bit on his rush to 6

and the q changes are reducing burst, i guess it doesn't matter all that much since rengar often empowers bola for the snare but still, it's something

pigeon

Banned
Also, big Raka changes. Moving the sustain from W to Q is a big deal because it means Raka can't have max healing and max sustain early. Also just straight up less healing early. Basically big nerfs to her laning, although apparently buffs are coming to her Q.

With pots, Krug buff, and Emp Q, you rarely get below 50% HP after the first 3 camps. If I see that I'm low, I just lifesteal off of a scuttle crab.

zkylon

zkylewd
Considering they're already putting the finishing touches on this patch with the login and reverting shit

I'm gonna go with no

well, says "need to confirm"

there's maybe something else still not found

why would they randomly buff rengar when even rioters are saying he's an embarrassment

well, says "need to confirm"

there's maybe something else still not found

why would they randomly buff rengar when even rioters are saying he's an embarrassment
The only acceptable change I can think of that could justify buffing his armor + empowered DPS and would probably not be picked up in datamining would be making it so his normal and empowered abilities share cooldowns.

Started the day off with an 11 AM glass of whiskey at work as I accepted my offer to convert from contractor to permanent Rioter.

Pretty fucking good start to the day

aWFHVYf.png
Never gets old, always makes me chuckle.

Congrats!

Just stopped my longest line of loses with a kick ass S- victory.

Man ... so many things went wrong I'm not even gonna bother going into them :/

BUT, I must say that I really think Offensive/ Tank Support goes well with Trist. I think it may go well with most ADC champs. So good to be able to farm champ kills when you're not farming CS because your supports been poking them to hell. Think I'm gonna start using Tanky characters as Support when I Sup Bot.

Tried doing the ranged DSP support with Xearth ... didn't go too well but then again my ADC wasn't too good.

clemenx

Banned
Messing with AP Nunu is a disgrace. There's nothing more fun than constantly pressing E onto squishies in this game.

[R] Thrill Of The Hunt:
Exclamation mark range notification range increased by 1250 >>> 1550.
While stealthed, you will gain the movement speed regardless of whether you are moving towards the target or not.
[Q] Empowered Savagery:
Bonus Physical Damage 50% AD >>> 30% AD.
Ferocity AD bonus increased from 10% >>> 20%.
[E] Bola Strike:
Adding a cast time to airborne E instead of instant cast.
Bola can now be cast outside of your cast range (like Jarvan E). It feels bad to jump on someone and have your cursor outside the E cast range and subsequently not have it cast.
[Character]
Base armor increase 25.9 >>> 27.9
When Rengar dashes, he lands slightly short of the target (prevents you from throwing bola over their head).
Now that's better. Still needs to fuck off with the champion but better

bruh, holy shit lol I've been in queue for 10 minutes now (whilist reading the thread). HELL YEA RENGAR NERFS. Not enough but HELL YEA. Fuck that guy ... still no rageblade nerfs tho.

Top Bottom