• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I think he has decent damage early game. There was some guide I used to try to follow that was like, pantsless in the 2k elo jungle. But I was terrible at trying it.

Ken

ViaSu.png

Hmm so they are adding a "Click to buy skin" thing right on the skin selection page. Was I the only one who knew that you could still buy skins in champion select by clicking on the selected champion's portrait?

Ferga

Yeah its official, you can't lose with jax in dominion.

I can go 0/100000 but when i get my triforce/bilgewater cutlass, I will win in a couple of minutes.

Foolproof wotd

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
did i read right somewhere on the PBE you can return champions you dont like for their equivalent rp? Id love to do this, i bought a few champions and i really dislike them, would love to trade them in for something new.

Holy waffles what an excellent match. The scores make it look like we steamrolled. IT WAS NOT.

EQjJz.jpg

Early game Sion got fed CRAZY and was becoming unstoppable. I think the score was already 10-20 for us. We just kept losing until all our inhibs were down, compared to ONE tower we took. He kept trashtalking, saying we were really delicious.

We kept playing extremely defensively. Every teamfight at our base could have been our end if it went badly. I tried to steal Baron but failed. Somehow we managed to keep winning teamfights, usually 4-2 in our favor. Getting the inhibs up took forever, because one of them kept going down. Alistar and Blitz blew much of their gold for wards which helped SO MUCH. Our jungle was this lit up.

I tried to steal the next Baron and SUCCESS. I was nervously timing it because Jarvan placed an outer ward, and they could just pull/flash out to kill me. We retreated and had to ace two more times before we had enough time to push to victory. They were THAT pushed. I've bought 5 elixirs in the game because every fight could've been the last. We threw our ignite, exhaust and grievous wound and went apeshit on Sion. I was kiting like mad. I'm so glad I picked Lux this time, since it stops Sion from getting to me. Alistar, Blitz and Darius kept them really busy.

It was so sweet to rub it in on Sion and Zigg's faces.

ib4lolclaritylux

scy

wag lng papitas indeed, Darius. Indeed.

I hope that's not something horrible in some other language somewhere

wag lng papitas indeed, Darius. Indeed.

I hope that's not something horrible in some other language somewhere

It means not to get picked like a fruit. In the game's context though, it just means not to wander alone and then get instagibbed.

JesseZao

Crazy that nobody jungles in your games usually Wolf. That time the other team had one, but it's strange that there usually isn't smite on either side. You in some other meta dimension?

Ken

I want turrets to have increased damage and increased range because turret dives at level 5 is ridiculous and highlights how pointless the current turrets are.

Blizzard

Banned
I want turrets to have increased damage and increased range because turret dives at level 5 is ridiculous and highlights how pointless the current turrets are.
I would be fine with damage, but the range already feels really long sometimes. I thought that got buffed a while ago actually.

Ken

I would be fine with damage, but the range already feels really long sometimes. I thought that got buffed a while ago actually.

The amount of times where an enemy gets to dive and leave with 1 HP because the turret decides to switch back to a minion at the last second is too much.

zkylon

zkylewd
Holy waffles what an excellent match. The scores make it look like we steamrolled. IT WAS NOT.

EQjJz.jpg

Early game Sion got fed CRAZY and was becoming unstoppable. I think the score was already 10-20 for us. We just kept losing until all our inhibs were down, compared to ONE tower we took. He kept trashtalking, saying we were really delicious.

We kept playing extremely defensively. Every teamfight at our base could have been our end if it went badly. I tried to steal Baron but failed. Somehow we managed to keep winning teamfights, usually 4-2 in our favor. Getting the inhibs up took forever, because one of them kept going down. Alistar and Blitz blew much of their gold for wards which helped SO MUCH. Our jungle was this lit up.

I tried to steal the next Baron and SUCCESS. I was nervously timing it because Jarvan placed an outer ward, and they could just pull/flash out to kill me. We retreated and had to ace two more times before we had enough time to push to victory. They were THAT pushed. I've bought 5 elixirs in the game because every fight could've been the last. We threw our ignite, exhaust and grievous wound and went apeshit on Sion. I was kiting like mad. I'm so glad I picked Lux this time, since it stops Sion from getting to me. Alistar, Blitz and Darius kept them really busy.

It was so sweet to rub it in on Sion and Zigg's faces.

ib4lolclaritylux
Nice, I love shutting up people like that. I've never managed to steal Baron with Lux's laser. I've done it with her E a couple times but wither her laser I'm always a little early or a little late...

MultiCore

Just FYI, TSM stomped Curse again tonight on their TSMTournaments stream.

Wasn't much of a challenge, but I did miss the first round that Curse won. TSM won the next 2, which I caught, and Curse wasn't even able to implement their dragon control that they did so well in the finals.

Boken

Banned
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN SEASON 3:
- new itemisation plans
- more ranked elo tiers (tears)
- top lane no more snowballs
- matchmaking aram
- salaried teams+weekly riot tournaments
- THERE WILL NOT BE A RANKED ELO RESET

see you in season 3 guys

edit: oops wrong thread lol jk not really

Status