• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

...graves can also blind people (a better blind) and separate teams and whatnot.

Graves does not have a Blind. It just reduces vision range, it's not functionally a Blind.

Also worth noting, her AA reset means she has better burst than a lot of people give her credit for. In a given rotation, she'll get an extra auto-attack in which is an extra 1.0 AD ratio to tack in.

I feel like it's too soon for anyone to be making sweeping statements about Quinn like this. Let's at least wait for her first inevitable tweak. Her Passive and E need to be smoothed out some and we can remove the outliers (low win-rate from people knowing nothing about her/playing her because she's new, "free" wins from people not knowing how to play against her) with some more time.

Edit: @Top Quinn - I feel like she'll find a better spot top or mid. She gets to safely outrange many melees top and her skillset is tailored better for the 1v1 matchup. That and her ult's strength is letting her roam hard.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Man, today is not my day. Had a really good start up top as Jax, got a few ganks from Sejuani, I even managed to take on Tryndamere and Renekton 1v2 and beat them. Our team was winning pretty much every team fight, then they all decided it would be fun to go out exploring on their own and got ganked a bunch of times. Before I know it Fizz has like 21 kills under his belt and was just melting us left and right and we eventually lost.

Sigh. That's enough LoL for one day.

zkylon

zkylewd
Graves does not have a Blind. It just reduces vision range, it's not functionally a Blind.
yeah, I know, I just didn't know what to call it and in any case it's what it effectively does, sets a region in which autoattackers can't shoot their targets.

Also worth noting, her AA reset means she has better burst than a lot of people give her credit for. In a given rotation, she'll get an extra auto-attack in which is an extra 1.0 AD ratio to tack in.

I feel like it's too soon for anyone to be making sweeping statements about Quinn like this. Let's at least wait for her first inevitable tweak. Her Passive and E need to be smoothed out some and we can remove the outliers (low win-rate from people knowing nothing about her/playing her because she's new, "free" wins from people not knowing how to play against her) with some more time.

Edit: @Top Quinn - I feel like she'll find a better spot top or mid. She gets to safely outrange many melees top and her skillset is tailored better for the 1v1 matchup. That and her ult's strength is letting her roam hard.
I'm not brushing her off altogether, just saying there are better choices for adcs since adcs are not really meant for dueling or split pushing, which are two of her strengths.

Cathcart

Please explain how the normal match-making works. Does it pair up people around your summoner level or is there some algorithm that suddenly throws higher skilled people at you when it thinks you're winning too much.
you have an invisible score that determines who you're match against. also takes into account your level, your wins/losses and I think if you're soloing/doing premade, etc.
Also your ranked matchmaking rating is separate from your normal MMR, so if you play a lot of ranked exclusively and move up and then go back to normals you may end up playing people far below your level, or vice versa. This will apparently change at some point but right now I'm pretty sure the two are different.

scy

But seriously, I hope that the people who were working on OT4 haven't gotten that far if this ends up going through.

Udyr:

Monkey's Agility ( Passive ) now grants 5 movement speed per stack instead of 4% armor and magic resist.

Tiger Stance ( Q ) first attack bonus damage is now physical damage instead of magical damage.
Tiger Stance ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.

Turtle Stance (W ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.
Turtle Stance ( W ) shield value increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/95/130/165/200.
Turtle Stane ( W) no longer restores mana and now only restores HP.
Turtle Stance ( W ) no longer says that it can't crit ( meaning it can likely now deal critical strikes ).

Bear Stance ( E ) movement speed bonus increased to 15/20/25/30/35 from 15/18/21/24/27.
Bear Stance ( E ) movement speed bonus DURATION decreased to 2/2.3/2.5/2.8/3 from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.
Bear Stance ( E ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.

Phoenix Stance ( R ) now triggers on first attack and every third attack instead of just every third attack.
Phoenix Stance ( R ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.
Phoenix Stance ( R ) passive AP ratio increased to .45 AP from .25 AP.
Phoenix Stance ( R ) activate AP ratio reduced to .2 AP from .25 AP.
Phoenix Stance ( R ) NO LONGER GRANTS BONUS AP AND AD.

no mana sustain makes me cry ;(

Blizzard

Banned
Maybe the new Udyr movement speed passive will help. But like...has anyone ever said "Man, that four-second Udyr speed boost, I wish it were only THREE seconds"?

Ferga

League of Legends OT4: Teamwork, how does it work?
League of Legends OT4: gg
or the l2human from zkylon's match or was it scy's?

so inspirational

it was corgi's I think. it's always corgi's

and it's my vote too. l2human is just too good

or if someone's proficient with ASCII just make the evil ferga face

S8Mg1NLh.jpg

Was me.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
If you guys don't have a new OT in a week, I'm going to make it.

This is a threat.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I was drawing up new OP images last night with Crack on mumble until I saw how much information I'd actually have to write. So I gave up.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I was drawing up new OP images last night with Crack on mumble until I saw how much information I'd actually have to write. So I gave up.
Most of the info in OPs are mock PR bullshit. Just link to the game download, a guide site, and throw in mumble stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom