• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Leak] PlayStation Plus Strategy - Full Presentation From April 2023 (69 Slides)

Slide 17 says "mitigate the may 2023 risk"

What they talkin bout?

Sub drop off. Those that subbed when the tiered system of PS+ launched may not have kept their yearly sub for those tiers active. It was May/June 2022 when that revamped service launched.

Basically they wanted to get people resubbing at that point.

Will be interesting to see what games they included around that time.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
All I got from this MBA circlejerk of a slide set is that Motorstorm and Wipeout will remain dead.
That is how I felt about this leak… this is a punishment… 69 slide deck, must have taken hours to present 😂 too.

I feel for the poor sods that had to sit through it and pay attention.

Last edited:

twilo99

GkVe9dD.png

200.gif

That must be from an Xbox slide

yurinka

GTA Online subscription.

There are more Premium subscribers than Extra subscribers yes, and it seems most of them don’t use the added benefits.
I have premium. I use the classics and streaming, but not all the months.

Maybe 4/5 months per year, so for all these months I don't use them I am not counted there. I'd use these benefits more if they'd include better/more demos/classics, and if they manage to improve the streaming latency a bit more (as of now it's great for me in most games, but for the ones more demanding regarding precision this lag is a bit under par so I prefer to play them locally).

Classics are gonna be a "priority FY23" well I'd like to see that Jim
PSP/PS1 classics and JP oriented content. Interesting.

After months without using it, I saw they improved the CRT filter, and that now when I run a game being in EU by default it shows the NTSC version of the game instead of the PAL one (which you can select in the options in case you are idiot).

Last edited:
Top Bottom