• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked : PS Plus free PS4 games for March 2017

killroy87

Awwww shit, Disc Jam. Random Windjammers clone is going to come from behind and take all the wind out of Windjammers' sails.

Elandyll

Banned
Already have Tearaway, but happy for those who don't have it, it's a great game.

Never heard of Disc Jam, but reading reactions I guess it's good?

BiggNife

I've seen footage of disc jam but I just couldn't shake the feeling that it's just not quite as fast or chaotic as windjammers

Will definitely play regardless

Already have Tearaway on Vita but maybe I'll check out unfolded and Disc Jam looks cool.
It's a surprisingly a different game because they change a lot of the mechanics to fit the DS4. Same story and settings of course. Vita is still the best version in my opinion but this one is definetly worth a play.

Rodelero

I have to admit I'm a little concerned about Disc Jam releasing so soon. As much as the core of the game is really solid, it could do with a few months to get everything ready. I hope the current beta build is holding back features, to be honest.

Podge293

Since I missed this months resub (prioritising bills) Sony has given me a "free" month of Ps plus.

If I sign up tomorrow can I still redeem the games (febs now and march's on the 7th)and they'll sit there when the free month expires till I resub?

Disc Jam got a blog post so it's not the most surprising thing, especially with how well Rocket League did on plus, but I am surprised that it's out so soon. Hope it turns out not to be a connection shitstorm at launch like some games are, and it gets supported for a long while. How was the beta?

Tearaway is also pretty great. Bring on the Vita games.

oakenhild

I have to admit I'm a little concerned about Disc Jam releasing so soon. As much as the core of the game is really solid, it could do with a few months to get everything ready. I hope the current beta build is holding back features, to be honest.

After playing all weekend on steam, I agree with this. It needs a few more months for the entire experience to feel solid. Menus, matchmaking, and modes feel a bit weak yet.

Once in a match, it's rock solid though.

Fisty

I bought Tearaway already but it helps to give gamers a great month. It's good to see Sony giving away one of their own titles.

They gave away one of their own titles last month too. People bitch about not getting AAA titles, but it looks like 3rd parties don't want to give their shit away. I assume people will continue to blame Sony.

Toki767

Another month, another disappointment, I think it's clear we can't expect great AAA titles on PS+ anymore.

It still makes the most sense to offer games that don't have millions of sales already as the majority of users have probably already played that game.

jobrro

Pretty good. Played Tearaway on Vita but would try the PS4 version if is different enough once I wittle my backlog down in a few months. Been tempted by the 7.99 price in flash sales a few times.

Disc Jam getting some good buzz too so keen to give it a go.

Couleurs

Good month

I had Tearaway on my Vita and held off on buying it for PS4 since it was obviously going to be a PS+ at some point. Sometimes patience pays off

Hadn't heard of Disc Jam before this thread but seeing reactions makes it seem promising.

Top Bottom