• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked : PS Plus free PS4 games for March 2017

tsundoku

Knack would be better then Tearaway, I bought a disc of tearaway for 5$ and I can't get myself to go more then like 20 mins before being bored to tears.

I've heard discjam has some fundamental flaws with its scoring system and most of the people I know are waffling between the beta and just going back and playing the original windjammers on peer to peer arcade emulation. Maybe they changed how scoring works in recent betas though.

f@luS

More than a member.
Already have tear away but the game is amazing

And LOVED disc jam Bera was a 100% buy so I'm very happy

Indelible

Tearaway was a great game on Vita, very interested to check it out on PS4. Never heard of Disc Jam but it looks interesting.

TheOGB

Banned
I'm not as interested in Tearaway as I was when it first released, but I played one set of Disc Jam and it's fucking dope so I'm excited

I bought Tearaway finally a few months ago. Did that stupid thing where you take a break...But never come back. It's a genuinely good game, I just backlog like an idiot lol.

Wasn't feeling the Disc Jam beta, I think people are calling it the next Rocket League way too soon and it wont be nearly as popular. Tearaway is great.

Intel_89

Disc Jam beta was fun and despite thinking Tearaway is too lenghty for it's own good I still consider it to be pretty decent, so yeah March seems promising.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Pretty good month finally. Wonder what the other games will be.

Disc Jam Beta was a bit bland mind.

hao chi

I wasn't too crazy about Disc Jam, but since it's free I guess I can see if it grows on me.

Really looking forward to trying Tearaway.

NMFried

Tearaway Unfolded was great, but anyone looking to experience that game has to do it on Vita. Such a phenomenal experience, and remains one of my favorite games of the last ten years.

fvng

Another month where I won't be a plus member. I own Unfolded so I'll postpone my renewal once again. The other game I never heard of.

Unfolded is terrific though

Tizoc

Knack would be better then Tearaway, I bought a disc of tearaway for 5$ and I can't get myself to go more then like 20 mins before being bored to tears.

I've heard discjam has some fundamental flaws with its scoring system and most of the people I know are waffling between the beta and just going back and playing the original windjammers on peer to peer arcade emulation. Maybe they changed how scoring works in recent betas though.
Knack is shit, same repetitive blandness over and over. Any minor vAriation to the gameplay is discarded after that one stage it is used in.

GHG

Great month if true. The disc jam beta was fun and I've been wanting to check out tearaway for a while now.

So on a scale from 1/10th of Knack to a whole Knack, how good is Tearaway?

Tearaway is a hella lot better. The original Vita version was in my top ten the year it came out and Unfolded was a pretty amazing effort in itself, with half the game remade from the Vita verison and half new content.

Either way, Tearaway comes with my highest recommendation, whether on Vita or Unfolded (though I do recommend the Vita version higher as it's the best version for reasons).

Eusis

Tearaway is an amazing choice... that I already own. Digitally at that, so I don't even have the "but now I have it digitally!" angle like I did with some games in the past. And to make it worse I have yet to seriously even play it on PS4! And probably should restart on Vita if I play there again!

Disc Jam looks neat though.

Floody

Dammit Sony why you gotta do this in such a strong month? Been wanting to try Tearaway for ages and heard nothing but good things about Disc Jam. Will have to try and squeeze them in somehow.

I didn't enjoy LBP3...found it pretty boring. Anyone in the same boat who DID enjoy Tearaway? I'm trying to gauge how similar the games are.

farisr

Just a heads up for those that are gonna try out Tearaway. It starts off slow and pretty boring, gets better as it goes on. Unfortunately they decided to put that slow and boring section as the demo that's been on the store for a while now as well for some reason.

MrBS

Yep that will teach me for buying Tearaway during that recent PSN sale. Between LBP3 & this best to go back to never buying first party games when they hit under $10.

Top Bottom