• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked : PS Plus free PS4 games for March 2017

Jonnax

haha, I bought LittleBigPlanet3 and Tearaway as discs recently.
Stopped paying for Plus last June since I don't play any multiplayer games so I don't really mind.

I played through Tearaway during my brief period owning a Vita. My son should enjoy it, but I don't feel the need to play it again.

Disc Jam has potential.

Griss

I hate to shitpost, but with Zelda, Horizon and Mass Effect out this month who really gives a shit? Who has the time? I wouldn't have noticed if they'd offered nothing in March.

Usually I'd be the first one in here complaining, lol. Tearaway is good.

_Rob_

I hate to shitpost, but with Zelda, Horizon and Mass Effect out this month who really gives a shit? Who has the time? I wouldn't have noticed if they'd offered nothing in March.

Perhaps differing tastes; personally I'm not interested at all in Mass Effect, and I'll be waiting for the price to drop before considering Horizon.

MikeyB

Anybody who doesn't buy new releases, I would guess.

With winter sales on games, a recent move, and a furnace and air conditioner replacement incoming, my PSN subscription will be the only way that my library grows until next Christmas.

Gurish

Seems DJ's devs are going after the Rocket League scenario, hoping Plus will help them push it to a sensational success, hoping it will turn out well for them.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.

But soon you can rent old games on the XB1!!!!

I agree, how does anyone have time to play everything.

jf DOOM

Tearaway was fantastic but went on far too long. I think disc jam will be fun whenever I can carve out some time from all the big releases in the incoming months.

DigSCCP

Wow amazing month !
Tearaway was one of the most amazing experiences I had on my Vita and almost pull the trigger several times to get the Unfolded version, especially cause my Vita gyroscope is broken and I cant play anymore games that use it.
And everybodys is talking about like Disc Jam is the new Rocket League if it give it to me half of the fun that Rocket League did that would be already a lot of value !
So looks like Sony is finally putting first party titles on PS4, I hope they put KZ SF soon, I already own the game but it would be nice to have a boost on the userbase and play it with friends.

Elixist

play tearaway with family and link up your smartphone to take pics makes it funner. game has alot of unfulfilled potential but it has its moments and the graphics are great.

What is Tearaway comparable to?

The demo felt like it was light on gameplay, just running around and jumping around a few places and doing small tasks. Do those ramp up or something?

IronLich

If that's true, Tearaway is a great pickup. Highly recommended for someone looking for a whimsical platforming experience.

Greddleok

What is Tearaway comparable to?

The demo felt like it was light on gameplay, just running around and jumping around a few places and doing small tasks. Do those ramp up or something?

That's the game. It's more about its charm and creative way of doing things, than any game play.

I liked the Vita game, it was fine, and did some cool stuff with the Vita's cameras and touch pads. Don't really see how the games could be improved on PS4 though.

I don't give a shit about Zelda, horizon, or Mass Effect

I have a switch with Zelda preordered and I'm more excited to play shovel knight again than to play Zelda

People like different things.jpg

-griffy-

Banned

I mean, you don't need to play the Plus games in March.

I bought Tearaway back in December for my kid it was on sale for roughly £6 if I remember correctly. He never really took to it but he's loving LBP3 and I'm hoping the platform elements of that will ignite his interest in Tearaway once he's done and from there the hope is he can progress to Ratchet and Clank which he loved when watching me play thru it.

shmoglish

You know that you dont need to play the plusgames as soon as they are on plus?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
hmm just watched a few vids on disc jam. looks pretty cool, but the next Rocket League? I don't know about that, it doesn't seem to have the same sort of skill requirement it takes to be really good at RL. I could definitely be wrong though. Basing this off of a few youtube videos.

Rodelero

hmm just watched a few vids on disc jam. looks pretty cool, but the next Rocket League? I don't know about that, it doesn't seem to have the same sort of skill requirement it takes to be really good at RL. I could definitely be wrong though. Basing this off of a few youtube videos.

To be honest I think it hits exactly the same kind of balance when it comes to being easy to learn but hard to master. Disc Jam is relentlessly paced, and the game is at its best between two closely matched opponents. With the rather ingenious scoring system, where winning longer rallies rewards you with more points, it can become incredibly tense. Playing Disc Jam well against a decent opponent makes you feel like an Olympic Table Tennis champion.

Top Bottom