• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexor0717

While I'm excited as hell for Saturday, what excites me a Lot more is that we know absolutely nothing about what is going to happen in the second half if this season. No trailer really showed anything beyond next episode :)

Yeah, and we have no concept for what season two will be about. I hope we get a third season.

sinxtanx

I heard this show was good, so I watched all of TLA (because I like me some continuity).

AND WHY DID I EVER PASS UP ON THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE HOLY FUCK

So, whatever, now I'm caught up with the latest episode, really enjoying it so far. Hope it will become as epic as its predecessor.

I heard this show was good, so I watched all of TLA (because I like me some continuity).

AND WHY DID I EVER PASS UP ON THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE HOLY FUCK
I brushed it off when it was originally starting to air back in the day because I thought it was just another in an ever-growing line of shows where the west imitates japanese animation. Then, I caught the episode "Jet" on television, and I was hooked.

Omikaru

I don't know what they're specifically on about because I can't see that Nick.com site (auto-redirects me to Nick.co.uk), but the Korra fans on Tumblr are basically melting down about Mako and Bolin's bios. Apparently, there's a line about either them (Nick.com website spoilers -- no specific episode spoiler, but yeah)
being willing to sacrifice their life to save the other
, so as you can imagine the shippers are going mental now, as if that's some sort of foreshadowing.

What the hell is wrong with them? Nickelodeon has been trolling them for weeks, and they're all going to get burned by time the series ends and all these ships gloriously sink.

Also, apparently Asami's bio is still missing from the site (again, can't check so let me know if I'm wrong), so it seems there's still more to add to it.

Besides that, any new and worthwhile info on the site, or is it just stuff we know/assumed already?

Grakl

I don't know what they're specifically on about because I can't see that Nick.com site (auto-redirects me to Nick.co.uk), but the Korra fans on Tumblr are basically melting down about the Mako and Bolin's bios. Apparently, there's a line about either them (Nick.com website spoilers -- no specific episode spoiler, but yeah)
, so as you can imagine the shippers are going mental now.

Wasn't the spoiled already mentioned in episode five or something? I vaguely remember Mako saying that.

Wiseblade

I don't know what they're specifically on about because I can't see that Nick.com site (auto-redirects me to Nick.co.uk), but the Korra fans on Tumblr are basically melting down about Mako and Bolin's bios. Apparently, there's a line about either them (Nick.com website spoilers -- no specific episode spoiler, but yeah)
, so as you can imagine the shippers are going mental now, as if that's some sort of foreshadowing.

What the hell is wrong with them? Nickelodeon has been trolling them for weeks, and they're all going to get burned by time the series ends and all these ships gloriously sink.

Also, apparently Asami's bio is still missing from the site (again, can't check so let me know if I'm wrong), so it seems there's still more to add to it.

Besides that, any new and worthwhile info on the site, or is it just stuff we know/assumed already?

It's official: Shipping rots your brain.

Omikaru

Wasn't the spoiled already mentioned in episode five or something? I vaguely remember Mako saying that.

I guess it's implied. I can't remember Mako saying anything specific. I may have to watch the episode again tomorrow morning before the new episode airs.

And then it clicked: Oh my gosh, it's actually Saturday tomorrow (well, it's Saturday where I am right now). Can't wait.

It's official: Shipping rots your brain.
I think it's more a question of what came first: the chicken or the egg?

Did the shippers have rotted brains to begin with, or is it a side-effect of shipping?

Satch

Banned

Nothing that we didn't already know for the most part, and the new stuff wasn't important.

Mako is 18
Bolin is 16

And Asami doesn't have a bio.

Omikaru

And Asami doesn't have a bio.

Well that all but confirms that there's more too her than meets the eye. Something that will happen very soon before her bio can be added to the site.

OHMIGOSH SHE'S EEEVUHL, I KNEW IT! KOKO FOREVER! DEATH TO MAMI AND KOLIN!

ckohler

That site was really great. I explored the whole thing and found everything. Even won a game of ProBending.

Also, this show is TOTALLY living up to my expectations. I've tried to get my friend to watch but he doesn't seem interested. Too bad.

Well that all but confirms that there's more too her than meets the eye. Something that will happen very soon before her bio can be added to the site.

OHMIGOSH SHE'S EEEVUHL, I KNEW IT! KOKO FOREVER! DEATH TO MAMI AND KOLIN!

notice the only people left are her and the bad guys...its a conspiracy

:p

CoolS

Nothing really new on this weeks update. Too bad.

However, it also didn't say anything about the game being finished. I hope they continue adding new stuff to it.

Raxus

Haha. That scene with Tenzin was gold.

Wise advice from Pema:

Pema.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom