• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

. It was interesting seeing cameras and cars and such (I could be wrong but I don't remember either of those in the original).

there were tanks and ships and such which were mostly from the fire nation. Once all the nations united the technology just sped up a lot more.

there were tanks and ships and such which were mostly from the fire nation. Once all the nations united the technology just sped up a lot more.

Yup.
Look at technology in our world from 1900 to the end of WWII.
And that was half the time of this.

Violater

Why not?
It has a better story than pretty much any "adult" show out there.

I'm just seeking company in being a silly goose.
3AQmK.gif

My gf doesn't want to watch it, she would rather sit and marathon a couple seasons like we did with TLAB

apana

Just finished both episodes. The world really has a completely different feel to it, though the atmosphere of the show still feels the same. It was interesting seeing cameras and cars and such (I could be wrong but I don't remember either of those in the original).

I thought the first episode was pretty good but I really liked the second episode. Mako really reminds me of Zuko, and Bolin is a really likable character. I hope both of them are around for awhile.

I'm calling it now, Mako is Zuko's bastard son by
Kori
. Oh wait I mean Mako is the son of Zuko's bastard son.

celebi23

I'm currently downloading the 1280x720 version (found the stream url with a bit of searching). Just watched the in-progress downloaded video and it looks pretty damn good. Might post download instructions once I finish downloading it :p

:lol

This show is them saying "okay, we'll have the waterbender with the firebender this time, sheesh"

I hope that ending was as clear cut as it looked. I'd rather Korra end up with the brooding jackass than in a love triangle with brooding jackass and affable goofball (WHO'S ALSO HIS BROTHER ZOMG!!11!1)

So, watching it in a higher quality, I noticed something.
Some of the set pieces (and hell, entire scenes) are actually hand paintings.
So awesome.

2th

Banned
I'm currently downloading the 1280x720 version (found the stream url with a bit of searching). Just watched the in-progress downloaded video and it looks pretty damn good. Might post download instructions once I finish downloading it :p

gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!!!!

Wait I'm not clear on the rules of the bending game.

Mako was the final one in the last zone in the third round. I thought getting every teammate to the final zone won the match. But maybe not for the final round?

Why am I analyzing fake sports?

Satch

Banned

Mako was the final one in the last zone in the third round. I thought getting every teammate to the final zone won the match. But maybe not for the final round?

It's not your fault for analyzing.

Bryan shouldn't have shown us the rules.

Pretty sure to win they have to be knocked down/off.
They can survive in the last zone, though.

Jintor

Holy dicks airbending animation is amaaaazing

Tenzin is amazing

facial animation is amazing

The kids are amazing

Korra sneaks the fuck out of everywhere

Jintor

Pretty sure to win they have to be knocked down/off.
They can survive in the last zone, though.

Three-person knock out wins the entire Match, but territory control + time out only wins the Round.

I can definitely seen that they animated the bending styles differently for the Pro Bending tournie. They way their footwork goes is actually super similar to boxing, which is a nice mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom