• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leguna's DREAM TEAM kicked to f'ing curb by GAF MASTERS

Willco

Hollywood Square
iD0pRimE said:
no rematch until you put ur accounts on the line :D and we rnt the ones who need to get better, its you :p WE are the best already :)

Hail! Hail! Hail!

[tips mug of beer to iD0pRimE!]

john tv

Leguna said:
I would like to have a re-match Wednesday night, I promise this time will be very different. It will be a 7v7, so you have plenty of time to round up a new and improved GAF team.
:lol :lol :lol

Leguna

Banned
Willco:
Again, we don't need you to set up the rematch for Wednesday at 9pm so stop asking me to accept your stupid ass agreement.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to be in said team. sounds like too much fun.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Leguna said:
Willco:
Again, we don't need you to set up the rematch for Wednesday so stop asking me to accept your stupid ass agreement.

I don't understand what you're so afraid of. :D

What's up with Street Fighter? Too afraid to lose in another game tonight?

Leguna said:
Willco:
Again, we don't need you to set up the rematch for Wednesday so stop asking me to accept your stupid ass agreement.

How is he going to cheat if you get to set up the tournament rules??? It's unfair I say!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I Suck At Halo said:
Willco:

too bad your potential opponents agree with willco... I'd walk away at this point. Good call in setting up a lopsided match though, gave you an immediate out.

And you should apologize for that garbage drive vehicle with flag BS, especially since you didn't announce it before the round.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Oh, you don't need me for anything, but it won't be sanctioned and you won't be doing a thread on it. If you'd like to challenge individual posters, please direct your inquiries to the online forum where you'll shrivel into obscurity.

At this rate, you couldn't beat Stephen Hawking at Halo 2.

... Yeah, where is the video of this hilarious ownage?

Leguna

Banned
TO ALL:
Sorry, NO video capture was taken. Everyone was too impatient for me to set that up. They began the before I could.

LyteEdge:
Are you going to get your phone??? SF3 is a phone call away.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Haha, leguna's new avatar is a paper tiger!

Leguna said:
TO ALL:
Sorry, NO video capture was taking. Everyone was too impatient for me to set that up. They began the before I could.

... Haha! Yeah, whatever.

Leguna

Banned
Willco:
And if I agreed, what would happens to you if you lose and how can I trust anyone of you horrible Mods?

Willco

Hollywood Square
Leguna said:
Willco:
And if I agreed, what would happens to you if you lose and how can I trust anyone of you horrible Mods?

... How can I trust you to not switch maps and put on options to allow flag stealers to drive vehicles?

Really, you want a sanctioned rematch with nothing on the line? Why should any of our clan members bother?

Chipopo

Banned
Leguna said:
TO ALL:
Sorry, NO video capture was taking. Everyone was too impatient for me to set that up. They began the before I could.

BullShit.gif

border

No video capture taken? Yeah sure, sounds convenient :lol

Here's the single point that Leguna's team managed to score, with the help of a Banshee and some unannounced alterations to game's rules:

ucheat.jpg

Sean

Banned
Leguna said:
BATTLE WILL BE RECORDED AND POSTED!

-Our team will have 5 players and the opposing team can have up to 6 players (we are that good)

Leguna said:
TO ALL:
This battle will be recorded through my character's eyes.

Fixed2BeBroken said:
why would he post the video if he got owned so much?

it would probably be a lame ass video anyways since it would always be from his perspective, with him getting owned.

DopeyFish said:
3-0 gaf, 3-1 gaf

Leguna said:
TO ALL:
Sorry, NO video capture was taken.

:lol :lol :lol

Though I enjoy the current one Drinky Crow gave him, I am very inclined to change Leguna's tag to; <Wario64> what a waste of an hour

Drinky Crow said:
Why on earth would he be banned? Last I checked, TOTALLY SUCKING AT HALO 2 wasn't a bannable offense.
:lol

Leguna said:
TO GAF TEAM:
I would like to have a re-match Wednesday night, I promise this time will be very different. It will be a 7v7, so you have plenty of time to round up a new and improved GAF team.
COME ON MAN, JUST THREE DAYS?? CAN'T YOU GIVE US MORE TIME TO ASSEMBLE A BETTER TEAM??

manngc said:
Boy, were we owned badly...especially in the first game! :p

The second game was a little better...but we still got creamed at the end. After that I muted Leguna because I was sick of his bitching...

Mann
You don't understand, he was just doing that to make you play better. And it's true, you guys got 1 point in the second game!

Leguna said:
Ramirez:
Yes, you'll need an improved team. Cause this time, I won't under estimate my opponent. It will be an equal 7v7 game this time.
As opposed to the unequal 5v5 games played today?

Scoot said:
PERMABAN PERMABAN PERMABAN
:lol

riot.jpg

NO LEGUNA FOR OIL

Leguna said:
TO ALL:
You probably weren't yelling at them loud enough!

Anyway, great game guys.

For your tremendous acts of bravery, courage, and display of removing leguna's foot from his mouth and shoving it up his ass;

Wario64
Dopeyfish
OpIvy
Nutterbutter
DaAnswer
Lyte Edge

Will not only all receive tags of their choices, but will also get

JailCard.jpg

1 Free Post Pictures of Naked Chicks in a Thread and Not Get Banned For It Card!

Congratulations, men.

You beat down a mentally challenged person.

You truly are legends.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Leguna, man up dood. You lost and you want to challenge the champions again. You must fight under GAF's conditions now, not your own. I look forward to your future banning for being a cheater and a liar.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ramirez said:
Actually I think we should all get tagged "I destroyed Leguna's Dreamteam,and all I got was this crappy tag" :D :D

If we can have the tag linked to the Bungie stats page, that would be nice :p

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Ramirez said:
Actually I think we should all get tagged "I destroyed Leguna's Dreamteam,and all I got was this crappy tag" :D :D

sounds good to me.

so, who is gonna be the first to post some titties!? :lol

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Mike Works said:
1 Free Post Pictures of Naked Chicks in a Thread and Not Get Banned For It Card!

Congratulations, men.

You truly are legends.

applause.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Works said:

JailCard.jpg

YOU HEARD THE MAN.

okay... I'll try again with the crazy 4 way Foundation action. Last time I got pulled into the "friendly game". The team needed me!

Wario64, Dopeyfish, OpIvy, Nutterbutter, DaAnswer, and Lyte Edge, PM me with whatever tag you want. If anyone else PM's me asking for a tag, bad things will happen.

This has been a wonderful thread on a wonderful day.

shpankey

not an idiot
Mike Works said:
Wario64, Dopeyfish, OpIvy, Nutterbutter, DaAnswer, and Lyte Edge, PM me with whatever tag you want. If anyone else PM's me asking for a tag, bad things will happen.

This has been a wonderful thread on a wonderful day.

+ respect to Mike Works 1,000,000

LukeSmith

For your tremendous acts of bravery, courage, and display of removing leguna's foot from his mouth and shoving it up his ass;

Wario64
Dopeyfish
OpIvy
Nutterbutter
DaAnswer
Lyte Edge

Congratulations, men.

You truly are legends.

Best.
Thread.
Ever.

Flex the banstick.
What could make the kid's night worse than talking trash, getting totally owned and losing his GAF membership of six years?
Besides the "I Suck At Halo" tag, that is.

belgurdo

Banned
Scoot said:
Best.
Thread.
Ever.

Flex the banstick.
What could make the kid's night worse than talking trash, getting totally owned and losing his GAF membership of six years?

HAY GUYS THIS DUDE CAN'T BEAT US AT VIDEOGAMES LET'S BAN HIM AND STROKE OUR E-PENISES

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Scoot said:
Best.
Thread.
Ever.

Flex the banstick.

Not gonna happen Scoot, my boy. He is going to stay indefinately to live out his humiliation, with a brand new image tag.

LukeSmith

deadlifter said:
Not gonna happen Scoot, my boy. He is going to stay indefinately to live out his humiliation, with a brand new image tag.

Poor Leguna/I suck at Halo 2
This is what happens when you name your GAF handle after a shitty final fantasy game's main character. tsc tsc

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Thanks for the tag Mike. :)

You need to change Leguna's name back though....that's going too far. :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
A permaban would be dumb. I think a 1 or 2 week ban should be the stakes, that way when he comes back you guys can rub it in his face and gloat about your win when he can see it, as well as the inevitable "Leguna is back from ban today, let's rub our victory in his face" thread.

Top Bottom