• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(GAF WINS! GAF WINS!) THE REMATCH: GAF's MAGNFICENT SE7EN vs Leguna's "Dream Team"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manngc

Ramirez,
I've noted the games. We're already praticing testing online. 6 people on 1 connection so far...testing to see lag issues...

Mann

demi

oh my! call the reserves!

i'll be on the sidelines though! ra ra ra ra rararar ra rar ar ra

gogaf.jpg

Willco

Hollywood Square
If we can get ahold of Cubsfan in time, I'm assuming the MAGNIFICENT SE7EN will be...

Ramirez
Cubsfan
Lemming
Wario
Fifty
Nutter
Lyte

Ramirez

Seeing as how Lemming hasn't posted in forever,I doubt he's gonna be there :p

So we're looking at...

Me
Nutter
Fifty
Wario

And I don't know if Lyte/Lemming is playing,so if they don't I say replace them with Fixed and Cubs.

if yall need me to play, let me know
=P

<---was beasting in the practice games....heh. especially in the last zanzibar before everyone left.

oh...and giants suck! :lol

yea and cubsfan and sembe would be other good choices other than myself (i dont think im good i just like to have fun.)

Sho Nuff

Banned
Bungie can't implement live feed soon enough!

I would have to side with Team leguna simply because I always go for the swarmy, trash-talking, butthole heel in pro wrestling.

And leguna =
43.jpg

Sho Nuff said:
Bungie can't implement live feed soon enough!

I would have to side with Team leguna simply because I always go for the swarmy, trash-talking, butthole heel in pro wrestling.

And leguna =
bearer04.jpg

live feed would fuckin OWN.

and good luck team ga...own those bastards. :lol

Willco

Hollywood Square
Looks like this is our roster...

THE 6 MAN WRECKING CREW: PART DEUX

Ramirez
LyteEdge
Wario64
NutterButter
cubsfan
Fifty

Willco

Hollywood Square
catfish said:

Can't tell until Fifty or Ramirez update us on the board. We withdrew the spectator so it wouldn't cause more problems than it was worth, since we couldn't get anyone to tape it.

firex

Willco said:
Coming on 20 minutes and they're still on the first match at Coag!
so it's safe to say leguna found some new "friends" who accepted $50 to play a game of halo after winning multiple worldwide tournaments?

Willco

Hollywood Square
firex said:
so it's safe to say leguna found some new "friends" who accepted $50 to play a game of halo after winning multiple worldwide tournaments?

Probably. We're also playing without two of our best players, as well.

if they are in Classic CTF then the length is understandable.

1 flag is usually swift.

but classic ctf, things usually go back and forth alot so its usually the longest match.

peace

Willco

Hollywood Square
Yes, the war rages on. Nobody is taping this because we couldn't get anyone to step up to the GAF challenge!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
god this is driving me freaking insane not being able to play.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Score says 1-0 at 54 minutes Team CTF (doesnt say classic or one flag so *shrug*)

Im pretty sure its the SE7EN that are one up (guess they are the 6IX now), but i wouldnt put my house on it.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Looks like the fight for the everlasting peace will go on so long it wont be worth it.
First to 3 and theres only 1 score after 62 minutes :-/

Ghost said:
Score says 1-0 at 54 minutes Team CTF (doesnt say classic or one flag so *shrug*)

Im pretty sure its the SE7EN that are one up (guess they are the 6IX now), but i wouldnt put my house on it.

im 90 percent sure its classic...

i dont think i have EVER played a 1flag ctf for over 30 minutes and the score only being 0- 0 and now its only 1 - 0

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom