• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lenovo Legion Go vs Asus Rog ally which to chooooseeee

Steam Deck vs Rog Ally vs Lenovo Legion Go

• Steam Deck

Votes: 84 60.4%
  • Asus Rog ally

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Lenovo Legion go

Votes: 33 23.7%

• Total voters

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Definitely not seeing the need for VRR. The larger screen is the selling point for me. The dead zone issue, hopefully is resolved soon though. I have not tested the integer display scaling option and might just wait a bit on doing it to many looks amazing" and "I don't see the difference". Performance is ok , running 1980x1200 D4 and looks great, Death Stranding looks great.

edit* so many typos in my original post. Because I have given up Smoke.. 🙏 please respect my privacy. 😂

Last edited:

Codes 208

Im mainly curious about the battery life of the legion go, despite my claims earlier regarding the steam deck, ive gotten back into trying my rog ally and i did forget how nice it was to run full windows for non-linux titles (like mw2 and destiny 2)

I know performance is slightly better on the go (they both have the same apu, albeit faster ram on the go) but with vrr on the ally, i dont care for the extra 3-5 frame advantage. Battery life however…

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member
Im mainly curious about the battery life of the legion go, despite my claims earlier regarding the steam deck, ive gotten back into trying my rog ally and i did forget how nice it was to run full windows for non-linux titles (like mw2 and destiny 2)

I know performance is slightly better on the go (they both have the same apu, albeit faster ram on the go) but with vrr on the ally, i dont care for the extra 3-5 frame advantage. Battery life however…
I would say slightly better than the ally, I was playing Final Fantasy 15 on medium settings and 1200 resolution and got about 1.5 hours out of it. Playing trails of the sky on the lowest wattage about 3 hours. Streaming with GeForce now about 5 hours

me0wish

Steamdeck was my most played device, till I got my Go which rendered it completely useless.

I'd still recommend the Deck for those who want a more console like experience, which can be achieved with the Go with a bit of fiddling.

The Go is incredible, the fact that you can use it vertically, makes it the best device to emulate dual screen devices and play arcade games. Add to that, that it can be used as a tablet, and you've also got the best device to read vns on, playing Hotel Dusk on it has been a real treat.

Top Bottom