• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let’s pool our resources and get a gaf house.

Papa_Wisdom

sitepandawhalecom GIF

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I would hate to live there. I'd take a small house with 3 or 4 bedrooms and off street parking within an hr of Playa del Carmen or Cabo a roof top terrace would be nice and courtyard but not must haves.

Last edited:

Ownage

Someone buy it and make it a retreat for underprivileged youth. Do some good in the world. It would be an easy tax write-off for those who could afford a house like this.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
A few thoughts:

1) I get the feeling this is a ploy for AJUMP23 to become a real-life GAF mod as he votes himself in as HOA president
2) I'd like to retire in a place like this, with a bunch of people around to party up and play video games with all day
3) This villa is dope, but it's not worth 100x a $200,000 house to me, even though that's what the market says
4) No zipline = no sale

AJUMP23

Gold Member
A few thoughts:

1) I get the feeling this is a ploy for AJUMP23 to become a real-life GAF mod as he votes himself in as HOA president
2) I'd like to retire in a place like this, with a bunch of people around to party up and play video games with all day
3) This villa is dope, but it's not worth 100x a $200,000 house to me, even though that's what the market says
4) No zipline = no sale
Funny enough I use to be an HOA president. But I was a good one.

Sleepwalker

I'm tempted but apprehensive of multiple murders in the first week because of console wars.

Oh no no, you're not seeing the potential in this.

We buy the house and then use it to produce a reality show much like survive, Team green rat, team blue, team red and team PC all must face each other in a series of gruelling challenges in order to eliminate the rival houses.

Amazon will pay for the rights and we will get a sick house for free and more.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Not to mention cleaning and upkeep costs on the garden must be insane.

It’s a stupid man’s trap.

And if it's like here in Australia, land taxes/council rates for that swathe of land would be eye-watering. Not to mention home and contents insurance costs ...

The real deal-breaker is that it doesn't have its own miniature train line. I wouldn't be able to face my toddler 😓

Oh no no, you're not seeing the potential in this.

We buy the house and then use it to produce a reality show much like survive, Team green rat, team blue, team red and team PC all must face each other in a series of gruelling challenges in order to eliminate the rival houses.

Amazon will pay for the rights and we will get a sick house for free and more.
donald glover community GIF
Ken Jeong Community GIF by Crave
Aiming Modern Warfare GIF

Top Bottom