• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let’s pool our resources and get a gaf house.

You're in charge of maids.

No Frenchies or Mexicans.

sexy k-pop GIF

also, thank you for the gold!

Audiophile

Gold Member
Only if I can build the audio/music room.. Denafrips Terminators & Apollos everywhere!

I'll hit ya up after the next crypto bull market. :messenger_grinning_sweat: I'm balls deep in Solana.

We'll have to draw up a house constitution too:
  1. Fridges will be stocked with Plomari Ouzo at all times.
  2. Door bell will be the original PlayStation Start-up Sound
  3. No "Vegetable"/"Seed" Oils

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Only if I can build the audio/music room.. Denafrips Terminators & Apollos everywhere!

I'll hit ya up after the next crypto bull market. :messenger_grinning_sweat: I'm balls deep in Solana.

We'll have to draw up a house constitution too:
  1. Fridges will be stocked with Plomari Ouzo at all times.
  2. Door bell will be the original PlayStation Start-up Sound
  3. No "Vegetable"/"Seed" Oils
It has a recording studio.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
All we need are 200 people to put in 100k to buy it outright. Then each person would need to pay a few grand a month to maintain the place and pay property taxes and utilities.

We’ll need to cover most of the interior with bunk beds but I think it’ll be great!

demigod

Oh no no, you're not seeing the potential in this.

We buy the house and then use it to produce a reality show much like survive, Team green rat, team blue, team red and team PC all must face each other in a series of gruelling challenges in order to eliminate the rival houses.

Amazon will pay for the rights and we will get a sick house for free and more.
adamsapple adamsapple or CatLady, who will be my first victim?

Top Bottom